Annihilated by a Saxo

Perhaps you needed to be there, but...

My old boss in his 206 GTI 180 was following a colleague in a 150 bhp Mk 4 TDI Golf. There were a couple of passengers in each car I think. Golf man puts his boot down and my old boss couldn't keep up at all. He even switched his traction control off to see if that would make him go any faster! But it didn't.

Golf man now has a 2.0T Audi A3 and my old boss bought a 3.2 V6 Audi A3 to make sure such a thing could never happen again.

Have a 10,000 mile race and the VRS'll win ;)

only because she'd need to put on lippy and go to the ladies room several times (and stop to read her Heat magazine - or am I thinking of someone else?)

Gary, did you get her number, is coming on our next trip so we can all have drive?

Throttle bodies wont give you as much power as your stating, i'd assume its been Supercharged!!

:rofl:

i think you'd know about it if it were running on throttle bodies, you'd hear it coming from about a mile away

Perhaps you needed to be there, but...

My old boss in his 206 GTI 180 was following a colleague in a 150 bhp Mk 4 TDI Golf. There were a couple of passengers in each car I think. Golf man puts his boot down and my old boss couldn't keep up at all. He even switched his traction control off to see if that would make him go any faster! But it didn't.

Golf man now has a 2.0T Audi A3 and my old boss bought a 3.2 V6 Audi A3 to make sure such a thing could never happen again.

this thing would have had anything you mentioned there,i think if i had been in the skyline i had it would have still come past,and my skyline was 400bhp,i am not joking i have never seen anything capable of pulling on me like that before,and pat if she got heat magasine out you know i'd be stopped too:Dor should that be:O

I raced a fiat uni Turbo once in my golf. now my golf at the time was about 180bhp and fully stripped etc. The Uno Pulled from me like my handbrake was on or i was in reverse.... ill never try it on with an uno again!

At least you have the comfort knowing that once it was round the next corner and out of sight, it probably blew up ...... again!!

:rofl:

i think you'd know about it if it were running on throttle bodies, you'd hear it coming from about a mile away

Funnily enough my friend use to have a 106 gti track car

45mm diblias dynamics throttle bodies

kent cam

4-2-1 mainfold

remapped ECU

Was fast as fook until 110 where it topped out lol

you never know what engine/has been done to it, in those things any more......your best off not even trying :(

theres loads round me and most of them look standard even with standard brakes :eek:

i just had a play with my second scoobie doo last night :rofl: had to push him out of the way on the roundabout and sliproad......even although i was getting defend by his dumpvalve :rolleyes:

Take heart from this. She's probably running around with the fuel warning light on, near as hell an empty tank, so she's really light.

If you are hauling half a tank or more, it makes a big difference on weight.

i just had a play with my second scoobie doo last night :rofl: had to push him out of the way on the roundabout and sliproad......even although i was getting defend by his dumpvalve :rolleyes:

it must have either been knackered or driven by a numpty,fwd will never handle as well 4wd especially if your pushing a shed full of power through the front wheels.

Even the standard VTR is faster than a standard VRS, or am I mistaken? Anyway, I'd much rather be seen in a VRS than a VTS/VTR ;)

vtr/s are for chavs

True, but they enjoy the car just as we enjoy ours. They probably look at us and think we're idiots or something. Let them get on with it, most of the time they aren't hurting anyone and are keeping themselves away from drink and drugs :)

it was a light blue one,and john,it pulled on me the way you wish you could lol

And yes i'm miffed cos it was a girl too,insult to injury,and andy,even I can drive in a straight line lol

didn't actually mean to imply you can't drive; it's just that comment/POV still confuses me today :o

vtr/s are for chavs
pot calling kettle,scoobys are ultimate chav mobiles and i've said before(as i have owned one)they are well over rated,wrx's are 185bhp at the wheels and not fast at all,sti's are a little quicker but i'm much quicker on track in my fabia than i was in my classic sti,lewis would have annialated a wrx,as scudmissile did at blyton down the straights they are both running hybrid fabias

pot calling kettle,scoobys are ultimate chav mobiles and i've said before(as i have owned one)they are well over rated,wrx's are 185bhp at the wheels and not fast at all,sti's are a little quicker but i'm much quicker on track in my fabia than i was in my classic sti,lewis would have annialated a wrx,as scudmissile did at blyton down the straights they are both running hybrid fabias

well over rated or not mate as you can see by my avatar its an rb320 not sti,different set up altogether and as you state "scoobys are ultimate chav mobiles" what chav do you know how can afford to insure one?

and to answer your question their both running hybrid turbo's they could spend whatever they liked on them mate they wouldn't come near the scoob i drive,heard the expression chewed up and spat out different league altogether for example stays with an aston martin vanquish,when the aston driver is flat out all over the shop trying to keep the tail end in check,and they ask you what the **** have you done to that and when you tell them standard mate their look is priceless,have a read about the 320 before you start throwing complete crap about.

i own a fabia vrs good at what they meant for,but their no tarmac chewing beasts as you seem to think

well over rated or not mate as you can see by my avatar its an rb320 not sti,different set up altogether and as you state "scoobys are ultimate chav mobiles" what chav do you know how can afford to insure one?

and to answer your question their both running hybrid turbo's they could spend whatever they liked on them mate they wouldn't come near the scoob i drive,heard the expression chewed up and spat out different league altogether for example stays with an aston martin vanquish,when the aston driver is flat out all over the shop trying to keep the tail end in check,and they ask you what the **** have you done to that and when you tell them standard mate their look is priceless,have a read about the 320 before you start throwing complete crap about.

i own a fabia vrs good at what they meant for,but their no tarmac chewing beasts as you seem to think

doesnt matter if its fast or not. you drive a subaru. by your own logic about saxos, that is enough to dismiss your opinions.