Wardy

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very late notice but i am going to have to pull out of this :(

Just got back from the states and I am a) skint and B) too tired to drive

That's a shame mate.:(

I'll be there about 10am, hangover permitting.:o Set up the timing this evening, I retarded it to get it to 17.5 ATDC :eek:. Feels a tiny bit slower now :( but rather be safe than sorry!

One of these days I am going to be able to make a RR day. The only trouble is the 1 series tend to hit its quoted figures spot on, so you don’t get that nice surprise of a few extra horsepower on the printout:(. I need more poooooooooower:D

You'll have a nice to have a graph to show for it though :) Seemed to be running well down the M60 :thumbup:

There's a few spaces, if you feel like showing up in the afternoon....

Steve

You'll have a nice to have a graph to show for it though :) Seemed to be running well down the M60 :thumbup:

There's a few spaces, if you feel like showing up in the afternoon....

Steve

I’d love to, but I am working all day. I need the money. I nearly bought an 8 month old Sedici for less than half price this afternoon:D