Belgian Grand Prix, Your predictions.

BigW

Should Hamilton have been Stripped of the Win?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Hamilton have been Stripped of the Win?

I think a lot of the problems we see nowadays is because of the increased running off areas and therefore the possibility of gaining an advantage because of a mistake. I have an idea to prevent this and still keep racing safe.

Run off areas will still be of the same size, but will come in 2 parts.

1) The first strip will be of a gloopy tar like substance that is neither flammable nor deep enough to drown the driver if he should take a shortcut across this gloop whilst inverted.

2) The Second strip will be of smooth small pebbles with no sharp edges.

The driver goes wide, slids into ‘Gloopy Alley’ and makes his tyres all sticky, whilst being slowed down by the cohesive, viscous Gloop. He then enters the second and pebbly phase which will adhere to his tyres giving him the appearance of a low flying Flinstones Monster Truck. The inertia of the giant wheels and the effect on his gearing will slow him down to the point he should give up. If he does continue with the race the shrapnel and collateral damage may be considerable and this slight technical bug has yet to be iron out. Perhaps bullet proof screens may help?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting -

Charge sheet

Received by Lewis Hamilton at 5.35pm

Facts: Cut the chicane and gained an advantage.

Offence: Breach of Article 30.3 (a) of the 2008 FIA Formula One Sporting Regulations and Appendix L' date=' chapter 4, article 2 (g) of the International Sporting Code.

[b']Penalty[/b]: Drive-through penalty (Article 16.3 (a)), since this is being applied at the end of the race, 25 seconds will be added to the drivers’ elapsed race time.

Ron Dennis should just pack the gear up and feck off home. Tell Mosely and his crooks that if he can't race fairly then he may as well not race at all.

McDennis and his outfit make far to much money from F1 to ever consider that option - he'll just use it as another opportunity to let the world know how hard his team get treated and go for the sympathy vote.

No competitior is bigger than the sport.

Personally i think F1 needs to take a leaf out of the British Touring Cars(its crazy) All these decisions spoil the races if you ask me, Didnt think Kovalainen deserved a penalty either.

This is racing is it not?

Edited by jasc1988

Lmao at the petition and the poll, lets get the same things in Brazil and see how they turn out!.

The waiting for the next sequence of corners/corner is in the FIA stewards book preached to marshals, Andy a good mate marshals at 3 Grand prix and has a copy as he is a corner supervisor he says its in the notes section, Also on planet f1 their is a guy who knows more about F1 then all of us lot added together and then x100 by the looks of it and he says this clause exists also.

I goto at least 5 grand prix a season and the simple fact is their are decisions made that please and displease alike, For instance the Massa saga you mention from Spain, He got a fine because he was not directly responsible for the breach he followed orders if you like thus the stewards fined his number IE they fined the car not massa and the team will pay the fine.

Hamilton made a decision and was wrong, its all rather pathetic tbh as Hamilton was going to win regardless he did not need a do or die move right their the Macca is sooo much better then the Ferrari in the wet, Hamilton has been in a fair bit of trouble this year already, The pit lane crash? can you defend that? he chose who to hit he made the error, being late for an FIA meeting, Holding cars up in Bahrain in qualifying whilst waving to the crowd, Hamilton is the second best driver their is currently F1 he will be world champion sooner or later however he needs to chill, relax and calm the hell down and play clever, I have been watching him since he was 15 and all the times I have seen him in several different series he has always been do or die and thats going to get him in trouble, Ron Dennis should pack up and **** off, he is a lier a cry baby and a cheat, I doubt its a secret that the FIA, Bernie and the other teams dislike HIM, he is always stirring **** for all party's and as to what he sanctioned last year well he even had the nerve to stand on live TV and cry all foul while knowing and endorsing what was going on his team.

So yea Ron pack up and **** off and take bernie with ya ya both self motivated lying scumbags.

As to everybody crying foul, jeez learn to get objective, if your a fan of F1 and i don't mean a lewis lemming i mean a fan thats been watching/attending for years then you should no better.

As for the BTCC what the ****, thats the most ****ed up sport their is what with reg changes and ballast and the like that series is a crack of ****, the best series is DTM but even they have rules.

Why don't they just tell McLaren that they cannt win the title no matter what they do. This is just another Ferrari biased decision. Let's not forget MS crashing into Hill all them years ago and they still let him win the chanpionship. I have been watching for over 25 years and every now and again we get these, but they can be overturned if your Ferrari.

Well done F1 shoot yourself in the foot again.

Why don't they just tell McLaren that they cannt win the title no matter what they do. This is just another Ferrari biased decision. Let's not forget MS crashing into Hill all them years ago and they still let him win the chanpionship. I have been watching for over 25 years and every now and again we get these, but they can be overturned if your Ferrari.

Well done F1 shoot yourself in the foot again.

as much as i agree with your sentiment.... MS was in a benetton then.. :rofl:

This is why McLaren were trying to nick plans about the Ferrari. They hoped to disguise their own car as a Fezza and hope the stewards wouldn’t notice until the end of the season whereupon Ron D would tear off the thin red vinyl covering to reveal a Macca!!! It was rumoured that Lewis H was on a heavy dose of Lithium to to help impersonate Kimi R.

I have just read a quote from Niki Lauda, who was world champion with both Ferrari & McLaren: 'this is the worst judgement in the history of F1' I think Monza might be an interesting race.. Any predictions on the outcome?

What is even more annoying is that I don't expect the drivers want any of this going on, how will Massa feel if he wins the championship effectively by default?? He will have wanted to win on his own merits.

By the letter of the law the Penalty and the decision are legal and correct.

By the letter of which law?

As I saw it (and note I'm a Filipe and Lewis fan) Kimi forced Lewis off the road, Lewis let Kimi back past, then Kimi spent so long swerving all over the road that Lewis more or less had to overtake him, then finally Kimi rammed Lewis on the RH rear tyre.