I've lost my lovely smoke!!!

Basil

Mine is definitely progressive else it wouldn't have a "max-flow" boost setting on the controller, it would merely have a "cut-in" boost pressure. I've tested it and it's definitely a "dribble" early on, and then a full on gusher at 2 bar odd. :D

You've definately got a progressive kit if you have a controller as base kits only work from a boost switch.:thumbup:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

couple of wiring tips for anyone fitting the kit:

unclick the MAP connector and push it up into the engine bay, makes it much easier to work on.

Tap into wire labelled 4 on the connector, its green/dark purple.

Make sure that you place the tap at least an inch away from the connector plug otherwise you will break the wire (ask me how I know :rolleyes: ).

HTH

Bas

Unfortunately thats a bit like asking how long is a bit of string, everycar is different and gains will all depend on what state of tune the car is in + How well tuned it is & how healthy it is etc etc.

The other thing to remember with water/methanol injection is the tuning possibilties it opens up, i.e allowing more fuel to be put in to release more bhp again along with increased boost for more bhp or just cooler charge temps for a safer engine.

Have a read on one of our kits listed on ebay for a full discription of gains to be had.

Edited by DGW
eBay ad removed.

The base kit comes with a boost activation switch so when when you hit a set boost pressure on it comes as does the progressive kit, what you can do is fit a main on/off switch to the kit so that it only comes on and works off the boost switch when you want it to.

You may want to be driving and only having a little blip now and then and not want the kit to cut in.

Id love to know what power results are gained here Basil, it's such a shame you only have on RR out there :(

Im sure I have enough smoke/fuel to utilise one of these kits, and at the price mentioned would be almost foolish not to.

Devils own, could you pm me your very best price please :) Boost controlled kit, not the progressive one :)

Id love to know what power results are gained here Basil, it's such a shame you only have on RR out there :(

Im sure I have enough smoke/fuel to utilise one of these kits, and at the price mentioned would be almost foolish not to.

Devils own, could you pm me your very best price please :) Boost controlled kit, not the progressive one :)

i think yours is a prime candidate for it,anyone running one with the standard turbo? If there is has it caused any issues?

Go on devils own,could you pm me your best price too please:D

same kit as shifty:thumbup:

i think yours is a prime candidate for it,anyone running one with the standard turbo? If there is has it caused any issues?

Go on devils own,could you pm me your best price too please:D

same kit as shifty:thumbup:

GB now started on these kits ;)

http://briskoda.net/group-buys-promotions/devils-own-water-methanol-kits-group-buy/122850/