Alarm gone off twice in the night....

Neily03

Saturday night and now tonight, the only times its ever gone off in the 2 years i've owned it. Defo no one messing with it but both times there's a reasonable drop in the outside temperature which i think may be the cause....

Anyone had anything similar?

Mine does it on the other spectrum, when its been a scorcher outside and the car is toasting outside, then the temp drops as the sun goes own, but still warm, it goes off.

due to the pish summer it only happened twice this year :D

• 4 weeks later...

The alarm hadn't gone off since I made my original post and has now gone off twice tonight so I've armed it without the internal sensors and will give my dealer a ring in the morning to get it booked in. Its looking like it's the internal sensor that's at fault.... :mad::mad:

the heat change has probably caused the actual sensor to move from in its housing slightly but as the sensor doesnt know this the little (and probably no movement to the naked eye) has registered as like a body moving in the car.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...