White VRs Estate pics anyone?

As the title says, has anyone got some pics of a white VRs estate?

I recall seeing some a while back but couldn't find them.

I'm changing my car soon and am considering another VRs. It would be a diesel though this time but I haven't made my mind up yet.

Not an estate but Progress Skoda in Letchworth have the vrs hatchback in stock at the moment.

Skoda Octavia 2.0 TDi PD vRS 5-Dr Hatchback

..... does look good with B14 18s ;)

Having looked through these, white looks better on the Estate than the hatch. :thumbup:

As the title says, has anyone got some pics of a white VRs estate?

I'm changing my car soon and am considering another VRs. It would be a diesel though this time but I haven't made my mind up yet.

Have you thought about Grey? - currently available IIRC.

Have you thought about Grey? - currently available IIRC.

Not a big fan of grey and since white is the new black, and I always have black cars..... :rofl:

Guest wilkopilko

If I saw that up my chuff on the road I would let it go by without thinking twice about it, also would be interesting to see how many sheeple how sit behind one on the motorway , you could be really cruel & sit at 65mph & wear a white shirt.:rofl:

If I saw that up my chuff on the road I would let it go by without thinking twice about it, also would be interesting to see how many sheeple how sit behind one on the motorway , you could be really cruel & sit at 65mph & wear a white shirt.:rofl:

If I saw that in my rear view mirror I'd drop to 4th and floor it :rofl:

Agree the white looks excellent, but keeping it clean might be a pain.

I am about to order a new vRS (company car)

choice of either blue with pretty full spec, or white with a few less bells and whistles. Think im going to go with the blue as it has xenons and heated seats....its got so cold these days :D

I'd go gunmetal, given the choice :cool:

Does look good in white above, granted. But I just get to look at it, not look after it :D - and this is from someone who's pretty meticulous about keeping a black car clean ;)

Steve

I have never seen one on the road, but black is the only colour for me :)

My last three cars have been black plus if I am changing it for another VRs then I at least want it to be a different colour :rofl:

If you still need photos I've got a White vRS Estate DSG in the showroom, I can rattle off a few shots if you need them.

That sounds nice and would be good if you get the chance mate. :thumbup: