Stage 1, 2, 3 etc ????

Littlebull

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I overtook an OctyII Vrs estate today and I wasn’t trying that hard in my Fiat Sedici. Perhaps I was the only one that new I was trying?:rofl:

What have we told you! Parked cars don't count.

:D

I really liked my dads 1.4 petrol Fabia, but I don’t believe the VRs can be made into a good Sporting car without spending a lot of money. Shiftys car is a stunner, but he didn’t compromise on anything in his quest for an ultimate type of Furby. I dread to think how much he has spent to get it to that state of tune and handling. It is rather quick none the less.:eek::):)

Take mine out for a trip round the block next time at the Malt if you like. I think I've got the compromise right :) But I appreciate, everyone's different :thumbup:

Steve

I am always up for someone to take me for a spin in their motor:). Quite happy to be a passenger :thumbup:

The VRs can be made into a good Sporting car without spending a lot of money. Shiftys car is a stunner, but he didn’t compromise on anything in his quest for an ultimate type of Furby. I dread to think how much he has spent to get it to that state of tune and handling. It is rather quick none the less.:eek::):)

This is exactly what I'm going for hopefully by summer next year :)

I really liked my dads 1.4 petrol Fabia, but I don’t believe the VRs can be made into a good Sporting car without spending a lot of money. Shiftys car is a stunner, but he didn’t compromise on anything in his quest for an ultimate type of Furby. I dread to think how much he has spent to get it to that state of tune and handling. It is rather quick none the less.:eek::):)

it's all just opinion, but I reckon Gary went about things in the right way with his SE

:)

Just buy Shiftys, it’s already fettled:thumbup:

I would if I didn’t already have a Furby but I can’t just throw Littlebull aside now I’ve become really attached.

Besides, I'm not keen on the Silver (no offense Shifty) colour. As of this Friday I’m pretty much there just need a FMIC, upgraded turbo, upgraded injectors and exhaust and I'll be spitting bits of coal at you in no time :thumbup:

Think I’m gunna have to get a LSD before those though so hmmm easy 4k there which will be a 7k round about figure for all mods.

Does that sound about right Shifty???

I would if I didn’t already have a Furby but I can’t just throw Littlebull aside now I’ve become really attached.

Besides, I'm not keen on the Silver (no offense Shifty) colour. As of this Friday I’m pretty much there just need a FMIC, upgraded turbo, upgraded injectors and exhaust and I'll be spitting bits of coal at you in no time :thumbup:

Think I’m gunna have to get a LSD before those though so hmmm easy 4k there which will be a 7k round about figure for all mods.

Does that sound about right Shifty???

Of course I might just get a reprogram and move back out of your coal stream with my then 250-265 bhp.

I see AC Schnizter are doing mods for the 118D->123D now, BMW might not worry about the warranty so much if they do it. Sadly it looks like a black box rather than a reprogram and the power only goes to 240 and torx to about 350lb/ft