Stage 1, 2, 3 etc ????

Littlebull

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it worth it?

Depends on the owner. I've seen 20K spent on ICE systems in various makes of cars that were not worth 5K. The thing with tuning, is insurance goes up, so add that as an extra cost on top of the mods.

For general road use, I find the standard VRS quick enough, and all too easy to trigger a speed camera :D Especially the BLT engine versions.

When it comes to track days, you cannot have enough power, EVER :thumbup:

P-Torque basically offer a stage 1 software upgrade, which is heavily developed for the stock set up.

All our other stages are custom tunes for various mods.

Stage 2 tends to be when a customer has uprated the clutch for stronger torque

Stage 3 is for further mods such as injectors, intercoolers, exhaust hybrid turbos etc etc :thumbup:

Someone I know has a 330i, and tbh its only just pulling away flat out from my unmapped furby vRS. So i agree that they are not amazingly fast as you would think midrange. Or the fact that the furby is very capable. Look at it whatever way you want!

yeah it must annoy you when the bits of "unburnt coal" are hitting your windscreen?? :D

Only Shifty managed and that was after he removed his light pod as mentioned. Most of you guys just get to see my clean emission friendly exhaust.:rofl:

BTW, pmsl at your Signature:rofl: What you up against........316's???:rofl:

Ian:thumbup:

A ... 323 :thumbup: actually and the Asian who was driving it was smoking something to which me and my mate commented on by saying. He will think the stuff he was smoking was a bit strong as we both put our foots down then I put mine down some more and pulled out ahead haha !!! :thumbup: