2009 Calendar - Ordering & Payment details

PussCat

Well the votes are in, and the winners have been announced, so I just thought I'd post to let you know you can start placing your orders now!

I've spoken to my supplier, and he's again come back and said he'll do the calendars for the same price as last year - which is the same as the year before. Woohoo, no inflation ;)

so here goes :

A4 Wall Calendar: £9.00 each

A5 Desk Calendar: £6.50 each

UK P&P for the first calendar (any size) = £1.00

UK P&P per additional calendar (any size) = £0.50

When you send your payment, please ensure you include your Briskoda id, Full name, full address including postcode, and details of which calendar(s) you are after.

Payment by cheque, postal order or cash: in person or send to Carolyn Brough, 34 Chaffinch Close, Oakwood, Warrington, Cheshire WA3 6PW

Payment by Paypal to calendarpics 'at' hotmail 'dot' com - please make sure you spell it right! - but if you want to use this method of payment then there will be have to be an additional charge, to cover paypal fees, sorry! £0.50 for one calendar, £0.30 for each additional one - unless you send the money as a gift ;)

For Overseas shipping - please contact me with your address and I'll work out a cost for you.

I need to order in batches of 10 or so of a size, so I'll place orders each time 10 of a particular size have been paid for, if you get what I mean.... I'd like to get an idea of numbers by the end of next week, really.... but will be able to place orders (subject to the minimum quantity) right up until the middle of Jan 2009! Don't really want it ti drag out that long, though ;)

I'm going to be working on putting the calendars together over the next few days and hopefully getting the majority of them printed the 2nd week in December.

Any questions, please feel free to ask...

Edited by PussCat

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question, I'm clueless about paypal when I send it your e-mail addy Pusscat do you provide your account details ie card number etc.

No, you just send it to the e-mail address. Paypal does the rest. It's very easy.

thanls for answering that, Gilly :)

Just spotted something on the payments that have been coming through.... if you put the payment down as 'gift' or 'money owed', they don't seem to take a fee! Weird... dunno how that works lol.....