Facelifted Car

Dealer just phoned me to say they have the 1st of the facelifted cars in this morning, going down to see it later. I thought these were not out till next Jan :confused:, Anyone know when they are being launched in the UK?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well just been to see it and must say it is far better in the flesh than I expected from the photo's :thumbup:.

Not sure about a few aspects of it tho, the new rear lights somehow dont look quite as good and the new lower case name badging on the boot :confused:. I may get used to them but for now feel I liked the older rear end more in this respect:eek:. However the new rear bumper without the rubbing strips is a great improvment :thumbup:.

I do think the changes inside are for the better also :thumbup:, and the dials now light up white so looking forward to seeing the car at night for the 1st time :D

You Mean To Say You Went To See The First Facelift Octavia In Great Britain And Ireland In The Flesh A Potentially Life Changing Car For All Us Briskodians And You Never Took A Camera Shame On You. :finger: :thumbdwn: :rofl: :rofl:

Craig.......

:wrthless:

Reason For Edit -: Bad Geography. (SORRY CHAPS) :o

Edited by SoulRider

Believe it or not, I dont own a camera :o, did try take some pix with my phone but now cant get them to send to the pc :thumbdwn:, and I doubt they would be very good anyway :eek::rofl:

You Mean To Say You Went To See The First Facelift Octavia In The UK In The Flesh A Potentially Life Changing Car For All Us Briskodians And You Never Took A Camera Shame On You. :finger: :thumbdwn: :rofl: :rofl:

Craig.......

Absolutely PMSL at this post. Brilliant :thumbup:

Guest wilkopilko
Wonder if they will be face lifting the VRS too hmmm ???

I'm sure they will eventually - but if its going to be anything like the job they'll do on the Scout then I'm definately not interested :thumbdwn:.....

:slant: :rubchin: :eyepop: :Yikes: :slant: :zombie: :gay: :eek: :( :confused:

You Mean To Say You Went To See The First Facelift Octavia In The UK In The Flesh A Potentially Life Changing Car For All Us Briskodians And You Never Took A Camera Shame On You. :finger: :thumbdwn: :rofl: :rofl:

Craig.......

lol as they say 'you can't get the staff!!' :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Since when was southern Ireland in the UK?

Nice pictures Bryan.

Soulrider - I think you upset the Cork crew, thats you finished :rofl::rolleyes:

Btw I had white dials on an Astra sport, they look nice but you soon will get sick of them, too bright (although in it the whole dial itself was white)

Btw I had white dials on an Astra sport, they look nice but you soon will get sick of them, too bright (although in it the whole dial itself was white)

I had white dials on a Laguna and loved them :)

I ordered 2 facelift cars initially and one of them a SE DSG Hatch has been built and is at the port in Emden and the other a Arctic Green Elegance Estate TDi is due to be built next week.

Not sure how those guys have got them so quickly! Luck of the draw I guess.

from the 1st pix I saw of the car it was a big :thumbdwn: from me, but seeing it in the flesh, and parked next to the old style car, other than a few exceptions it is a big :thumbup: now