If you go into limp mode, you might need this ...

... assuming you have TomTom Navigator ;) .

The attachment is a TomTom overlay file showing the location of all GB Skoda dealers. Unzip it on your PC and transfer the contents into the same PDA folder as your other overlays. I used the postcodes for locations, so you should be at least within eyeballing distance of the dealer's premises.

Skoda Customer Services (who supplied the addresses) asked me to point out that this is the list as of 4th August, and things may change.

I'm well impressed :thumbup:! Things like this make me wish I didn't have a dedicated sat-nav. I've made it a sticky as it should be compulsory for all the pda sat nav adepts ;)

Have you got an ordinary file ( word , excel etc ) which has the list. My streetpilot sat nav cannot use the present format but it might be useful to have the list.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Due to popular demand (well one person asked anyway) I have updated my TomTom overlay of GB Skoda dealers. The new files are in the attached archive, and should overwrite the previous version, if you have it.

The data were supplied by Skoda UK Customer Services (thanks guys) and are accurate as of 11th August 2005.

Compared to last year, there are 2 fewer dealers listed (151 instead of 153) and - alarmingly - whereas only 8 were Authorised Repairers last year, there are now 26 of them. So for example there is no dealer at all on the Isle of Man, and the most northerly dealer - in Peterhead - is only an AR, not a new car sales outlet.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Here is an updated ov2 file as of 22 Jan 06. Only a couple of additions since Aug 05 :thumbup:

Noticed there was no .BMP with the POI file....... Here's one if anybody is interested...........

Cheers

Dave.