Superb paint colour pics

Is anyone interested in compiling a picture gallery of each of the colours you can get a superb in. As a potential buyer this would help me select the best colour as I find it so hard to chose from the samples. It's always good to see afull car in the flesh. I aslo thought this would be a good opportunity for all you lucky Superb owners to show off your pride a joy to us wanna be's

If interested attach you pics, with the colour in the title of the file you upload.

The full colour list available is:

Amazonian Green Metallic (Got it)

Anthracite Grey Metallic (Got it)

Black Magic Pearl Effect (Got it)

Brilliant Silver Metallic (Got it)

Candy White non-metallic (Got it)

Mocca Brown Metallic (Got it)

Cappucino Beige Metallic (Got it)

Pacific Blue non-metallic (Got it)

Steel Grey Metallic (Platin Grey) (Got it)

Satin Grey Metallic (Got it)

Storm Blue Metallic (Got it)

Rosso Brunello Metallic (Got it)

I've had a rumage around on this site and found some ofthe colours and uploaded the files. Hope those I stole these off don't mind. With everyone help we may get the full set.

Cheers

27412.attach

27413.attach

27414.attach

27415.attach

27416.attach

Edited by bigjon2001

I will have the chance of taking some pictures of a Pacific blue one on Monday Morning. The reason being that I will be picking up my new car. It will be a Pacific Blue 170cr Elegance with Black leather interior, a sunroof and blacked out rear windows.

I will gladly take some photos if any body is interested.

I cannot wait:)

chiz - I would be interested to see your pacifc blue. You might have already seen it but there's a pacific blue Superb at http://briskoda.net/superb-ii/pacific-blue/128003/2/ Personally I quite like this colour. Most of the garages I've seen have either Steel Grey or Black cars in their showroom. Wish they were had a wider selection of colours to see.

chiz - I would be interested to see your pacifc blue. You might have already seen it but there's a pacific blue Superb at http://briskoda.net/superb-ii/pacific-blue/128003/2/ Personally I quite like this colour. Most of the garages I've seen have either Steel Grey or Black cars in their showroom. Wish they were had a wider selection of colours to see.

I am hoping that this is a very nice colour also as I have made my choice from the link that you had sent and the fact that I think it is like the maritime blue the the vw passat has. I would never have picked this colour from the showroom swatches.

My first choice was Storm blue but as we already have a Race Blue Octy on the drive my wife told me i couldnt have blue

My first choice was Storm blue but as we already have a Race Blue Octy on the drive my wife told me i couldnt have blue

why not !! we have 3 blue cars - inky blue passat, satin grey superb and ??silvery blue?? (dont know the proper name) BMW 3 series convertible