"the sun 'll come out tomorrow"

BAAHEED

Well guys its now on the dealers forecourt and ready for collection....I collect my Superb tomorrow :thumbup: the dealer guy phoned this afternoon and said " Your car is sitting outside my office window and all I can say is WOW" :eek: He says the alloys really make the car. Can't wait to pick it up now, leaving in the morning so anyone see a nice shiny new Superb travelling north on M6 tomorrow afternoon its BAAHEED :thumbup:

Nightfire Blue Metallic 17" Alloys, Michelin Pilot Tyres :thumbup::cool:

Pics up on line by tomorrow evening (before Taxi sign gets fitted)

BTW have ordered the Skoda Taxi sign

Pictures as promised I have an interior shot is of the Two way radio and Taxi meter install for anyone thats interested but I can'y upload it as I'm being told its too big.

BTW did you guys know that the Superb has two "power pick up" studs behind the panel next to the fuse box...there just the job for installing additional high current equipment without running cables from through the bulkhead.

:thumbup:

OK I've now posted the Interior shot and another car photo in the gallery.

2036.attach

2037.attach