Briskoda National Trackday 2

Delcac

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just rung bookatrack to check on the under 16's situation.

They are adamant that under 16's are not allowed to be driven on the circuit due to possible injury risk.

Also, they don't want to see any youngsters being left on their own wandering about while dad is out 'playing' for obvoius reasons. However if they are going to be with a responsible adult and kept under control, they will be more than welcome.

Don't know in fact if anyone is planning on bringing their young flock, but if so, I think C.J. jnr. will be in the bar as jnr. entertainments manager with PS2 for your further delights...and for the nippers!

Full bar service will be provided on the day including hot nosh. :thumbup:

Don't know in fact if anyone is planning on bringing their young flock, but if so, I think C.J. jnr. will be in the bar as jnr. entertainments manager with PS2 for your further delights...and for the nippers!
Full bar service will be provided on the day including hot nosh.

The day sounds better and better... :thumbup:

Surely tis better to be taken around a real track than playing on a computer generated one?

I agree and I'd love too but it seems that most pass. rides are taken and I don't have a lid, nor do I know where to get one from... :rolleyes:

I agree and I'd love too but it seems that most pass. rides are taken and I don't have a lid, nor do I know where to get one from... :rolleyes:

I'm sure you can blag a passenger ride in my car at some stage throughout the day. Don't worry about a lid I'll have 2 and not everyone will be out at once.

You can come out with me at some stage too Liam...might shut you up for a LITLE while :P

You can sit and watch the Atom screeming past us with me on the right hand side, indicator permanently ON! :mad:

Suspect you may see a taxi go past too...rushing for his next fare! :rofl: