Room requirements for National Trackday2

TaviaRS

Room requirements for Saturday night  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Room requirements for Saturday night

The Hotel does have 2 more rooms ' date=' but they aren't en - suite , one bathroom shared between these two rooms , which are in the attic apparently !

So everbody staying at the Hotel on that night at the moment is a Briskoda member ..... :D[/quote']

Do they have any idea what they're letting themselves in for ? :rofl:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smifffy .........it's booked ' date=' 1 X Double and 1 X Twin .

[/quote']

Brilliant :thumbup: Thanks Pete.

Really looking forward to meeting you lot and having a :rofl: and a few beers on sat night. :cheers:

SWMBO would like to know if any other SWMBO's will be attending (so they can talk about clothes and girlie things I suppose) :blahblah: while we get on with the serious business of talking b****cks about cars. :D

Brilliant :thumbup: Thanks Pete.

Really looking forward to meeting you lot and having a :rofl: and a few beers on sat night. :cheers:

SWMBO would like to know if any other SWMBO's will be attending (so they can talk about clothes and girlie things I suppose) :blahblah: while we get on with the serious business of talking b****cks about cars. :D

Smiffy!Wash your mouth out! Us lot talking b****cks? :eek: Briskoda members! No!

I'll have you know most of us are very sensible, and will be having nowt but serious, intelligent, and meaningful conversations, interdespersed with the occasional half of shandy with a lemon twist!

SWMBO's? You mean some of you are going to be tethered? :eek:

Smiffy!Wash your mouth out! Us lot talking b****cks? :eek: Briskoda members! No!

I'll have you know most of us are very sensible' date=' and will be having nowt but serious, intelligent, and meaningful conversations, interdespersed with the occasional half of shandy with a lemon twist![/quote']

What no umbrellas........that's it I ain't coming.

I'll have you know most of us are very sensible' date=' and will be having nowt but serious, intelligent, and meaningful conversations, interdespersed with the occasional half of shandy with a lemon twist!

SWMBO's? You mean some of you are going to be tethered? :eek:[/quote']

Many apologies Colin, I was being flippant. I now realise that we are all confirmed bow tie wearing, sensible beardy types. I shall still be looking forward to our small gathering and limiting myself to only one half of shandy (not too generous with the beer but plenty of lemonade) to discuss the merits of Skoda cars.

Hmm. I know I'm a latecomer but I may be tempted by that room in the attic. A shared bathroom could be interesting depending on who's in the other attic room :D

I know for sure my SWMBO won't be coming, and I was reluctant in a way to come up on the Saturday evening, but considering the hotel will be exclusively full of briskodians, it's tempting. Also, I wouldn't be looking to the 200mile trip there, a day on track and a 200 mile trip back. I'd be knackered, I reckon!

So, need to sort out some final details, but I may book one of those rooms. Pete, shall I ring them to confirm rate / availability considering these sound "abnormal rooms"? :rofl:

Smiffy my SWMBO will be coming. ...So that's the hair, nails + clothes banter sorted I suppose :rofl:

Des - i'll bring some umbrellas specially for you - also some cherrys on cocktail sticks if you like :P

Ok , we now now 18 rooms booked (Dave) ..........and the 19th and final room is provisionally booked as well ........just waiting for confirmation from Xavier ...............so it could well be a Briskoda block out ... :D

Can I just confirm that all of the rooms are booked in my name ........Austin ..., as I don't know all of your surnames ......so please turn up as they have my credit card number as confirmation ........... :eek:

Go on Pete, I fancy giving your CC one more bash :D

I'm looking forward to this....

Anyone driving up from London / South on Sat?

Pete, I'll check up the thread, but if a complete list isn't posted, would you mind stating who's booked into this Briskodian Bed 'n' B. Cheers :thumbup:

edit: Pete, any idea whether these attic rooms are single, double or twin?

If they're twin and someone wants to share, that's fine by me, but you may wanna check with the other bathroom sharers too :rofl:

:

edit: Pete' date=' any idea whether these attic rooms are single, double or twin?

If they're twin and someone wants to share, that's fine by me, but you may wanna check with the other bathroom sharers too :rofl:[/quote']

Honestly ....I'm not sure , but some of the singles are not really singles , they are either twin or double rooms , but seeing as we are /were booking so many rooms I don't think they really cared whether they were for single or double occupancy .

Anyway there's no more room at the Inn .........They may have a stable available if your names are Mary and Joseph ......... :D

Right the final count ,

11 X Singles - Nick (ncarring) , Geoff ( Monkeyhanger) , Des (Delcac) , Simon (SimonT), Colin (CJ) , Andy (spinndrift) , Xavier (tfboy) , Dave (Dsemuk) , Pete (stathap) , Lee (Leeboy) , Pete (Mellowyellow)

3 X Twins - Jason (Devonutopia) & Colin (ColinD) , Mark (Panrix) & Keith , Smifffy3f's son and his mate

5 X Doubles - Jon (TaviaRS) , John (Stopan1j) , John (Faboka vrs) , Dave (DaveU) , Al ? (Smifffy3f's)

Ok lets all have a great time , and as Father Jack would say ..........................ok perhaps not :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

The Hotel phoned me this afternoon just to confirm the room requirements ...........everything all OK .. :D

Also asked me if we would be eating in the Hotel on Saturday evening , because it gets quite busy with diners , so we would need to book a table.............So , provisionally we have a table for 20 booked .......if you could let me know whether you intend eating there, I would be very grateful , as we actually have 27 people staying the night , and the Hotel would like an idea of numbers .

Rooms should be available after 2 pm .

Thanks in advance :D

Pete,

Cheryl and I won't be getting there until at least 10pm :(

I've got my son that day in Surrey, dropping him back about 4pm, then got to drive to Bristol and pick Cheryl up, and then drive up to Anglesey. Should leave Bristol about 6 - 6.30 :(

Could you make sure they hold my room for late arrival?

Thanks,

Jon

Pete! You can include me for the scran fellah!

Fish chips n mushy peas for me please! :thumbup: and a couple of juicy bones for the 2 dogs we now have staying too.

Geoffs dog William apparently, and a dog in his own right...Mr Andy Sinful.... photo genius. :rolleyes:

I'll be there for between 2 n 4.

May I on behalf of the committee take this opportunity of thanking you for all your time and efforts to secure this accommodation for us all.

No doubt you will be rewarded on the night for your sterling efforts in the shape of some liquid refreshments of your choice! :thumbup:

Cheers you old mucker! :D