Octavia II Useful Part Numbers

Hi there,

I am not sure that this is the right area to be asking this but does anyone know whether the heavy duty bootliner for a 2006 onwards hatch will fit my new 2011 Octavia vRS. The part number is DCE610001A, if that helps. The reason I ask is I am looking to use the car to dirty mountain bike in the rear and don't really want to grind mud into the boot carpet.

I don't want to order one only to find that it doesn't fit.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to your responses.

Many thanks

Mark

Hi there,

I am not sure that this is the right area to be asking this but does anyone know whether the heavy duty bootliner for a 2006 onwards hatch will fit my new 2011 Octavia vRS. The part number is DCE610001A, if that helps. The reason I ask is I am looking to use the car to dirty mountain bike in the rear and don't really want to grind mud into the boot carpet.

Many thanks

Mark

The "heavy duty" boot liner has a different part no (ZGB1Z3061163) according to the Skoda Accessories site, and is *only* listed in the 2006-2009 section.

http://www.accessories.skoda.co.uk/productsList.aspx?type=a&id=7&main=Car%20Care%20and%20Protection⊂=Bootliners

The DCE610001A liner is just classed as a "plastic boot liner" and appears in both the 06-09 and >09 sections, so it should fit fine:

http://www.accessories.skoda.co.uk/productsList.aspx?type=a&id=12&main=Car%20Care%20and%20Protection⊂=Bootliners

Also a couple of threads here (from search) you might find useful:

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/200727-boot-liner-recommendations/

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/202684-boot-liner/

Hi there,

Many thanks

Mark

I've got DCE610001A in my 2008 Octavia - Quality and Fit is fantastic. It has pre moulded 'cut outs' for the lashing eyes (the other boot liner appears not to have these).

Only other thing to note is DCE610001A leaves a small space at the left, where you might have a cd changer. On the other boot liner, it seems to cover this area fully to the left.

Thanks for the replies guys.

I have been in contact with the dealership I am getting the vRS from and they are doing a deal for me on a bootliner which will be fitted in the car when I collect it.

Total price £45.05.

Result!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a silver surround central console for the Columbus on cars with A/C rather than climate control? Every list for these part numbers only shows a black surround, not a silver one.

Thanks,

John

Is there a silver surround central console for the Columbus on cars with A/C rather than climate control? Every list for these part numbers only shows a black surround, not a silver one.

Thanks,

John

I just fitted a columbus to replace my bolero in FL octavia with AC and would like part number for the appropriate trim in silver too. The bolero trim leaves a big gap around the columbus.

• 1 month later...

Anyone have the part number for the drivers side rear red reflector - mine is cracked thanks Stu....

Mine too. The reflector that is inset into the rear bumper that is.

Would appreciate a part now if anyone has one.

Thanks in advance

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

1.9TDi 2006

038115301E - Oil filler neck - £9.84 incl.vat

This part is the extension between the rocker cover and oil filler cap.Mine kept coming undone when filler cap removed.Worth checking as oil leaks down back of rocker cover from the extension seal if not correctly sealed.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If you want the Piano Black trim for the Columbus in new style Climatronic cars then 1Z0858069CQN77 (1Z0 858 069 CQN77) is the part number you need. Skoda Parts got one for me.

I got the part number from this Russian site http://demo.saleepc.ru/skoda/parts/43/8/124019 which also had lots of other part numbers for that trim in different colours.

IMAG0380.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you want the Piano Black trim for the Columbus in new style Climatronic cars then 1Z0858069CQN77 (1Z0 858 069 CQN77) is the part number you need. Skoda Parts got one for me.

I got the part number from this Russian site http://demo.saleepc....rts/43/8/124019 which also had lots of other part numbers for that trim in different colours.

IMAG0380.jpg

is there a part no for this trim in satin black ?

cheers

lee

Sadly that Russian site with the list of part numbers is gone for some reason. Your best bet is to contact skodaparts, tell them that you want that trim (they have it listed) but in satin black and they'll get it added to the site for you. Thats what they did for me.

• 4 months later...

I got the part number from this Russian site http://demo.saleepc....rts/43/8/124019 which also had lots of other part numbers for that trim in different colours.

IMAG0380.jpg

I'm looking for this trim part number in Carbon Look please !

Thanks

• 3 months later...

That Russian list seems to be back online but I'm not quite sure how to use it, I've run it through Google translate but it doesn't make any more sense. I'm still trying to find silver Columbus trim for a car with standard A/C (no climate control)

Edit - Mailed Skodaparts, will see what they say

John

Edited by JohnMcL7

According to ETKA, the silver (aluminium) trim for navigation units and standard aircon (not climatronic) is 1Z0 858 069 CT 2AU

Mike

Thanks very much for the reply Mike, I assume ETKA is some sort of stock inventory system? I did a search for that part number to see if anyone else had used it but only came across this which doesn't make much sense:

All these are listed as D >> 06.11.2011 which I assume means "PRIOR to 06.11.2011"

trim for heater switch:

1Z0 858 069 CT

1Z0 858 069 CT 2AU - finely turned aluminum

trim for heater switch for vehicles with navigation system:

1Z0 858 069 DA

1Z0 858 069 DA 2AU - finely turned aluminum

trim for heater switch:

1Z0 858 069 DB

1Z0 858 069 DB 2AU - finely turned aluminum

trim for heater switch for vehicles with navigation system:

1Z0 858 069 DC

1Z0 858 069 DC 2AU

Up to 2011 would be FL or have they misinterpreted it? Also they seem to be showing DA for the navigation version rather than CT? Once I've definitely got the right part number can I just order this up from my local Skoda garage or does it have to be through someone like Skodaparts? That part number is coming up at £50 unfortunately with them although there's no picture or much detail on the site.

Thanks very much again,

John

• 4 months later...

I've yet to find the answer on here so I'll add that if you buy the piano black Columbus surround, the numbers for the piano black ashtray and gear gaiter surround to match are 1Z2863212N77 and 1Z2857962N77 respectively.