Superb in China (LED rear lights)

The background of new bordnetz was the power rear lid retrofit - mainly i want the rear lid electric pull to be working (sorry for english - I hope You know what i mean). I found the new bordnetz from S2 FL ... and the same seller has a rear lamps as well, so I bought both. 

Regarding the coding, I was do some table, analyzing few vehicles - and where the bulbs are connected to the CECM.

vqju.jpg

In my case, the issue was the fog lights, in Combi there is left and right fog light crossed than in other VW vehicles, so I rewired the accordingly. The DRL's remains and everything works fine.

In Your case, I think new bordnetz will solve Your problem, because the previous one (i had 1K0 937 087 P) has a different behavour if I recode the 18 byte to 05, so.... I think VW includes some different car configurations as descripted. I would strat in experimencing of the cars who have separate STOP, fog lights as Scirocco, Audi A3, EOS.

• Like 2

Thanks Enriquez, I'm not sure I want to be swapping over the bordnetz and also I don't have VCDS so can't experiment with the coding at my leisure.

Because byte 18 is hiddren I need to be 100% sure the coding is correct before changing it!

What happened when you changed byte 18 to '05' before you swapped over to the later bordnetz?

www.allegro.pl - It's a Polish like e-bay.

my lamps are from this auction: http://allegro.pl/lampa-skoda-superb-ii-kombi-2013r-prawa-tylna-lift-i3402579382.html

Lot of people hunting for that, however in our Skoda dealership the price is c.a 100 EUR (400PLN netto + VAT) /piece - product temporarily not available, but it changes in a weeks.

More pics, how it looks like:

sjwj.jpg

j90a.jpg

6dki.jpg

2hv2.jpg

xzf7.jpg

918w.jpg

l5tj.jpg

pkzd.jpg

oxba.jpg

z9wt.jpg

c8kd.jpg

evzs.jpg

mdef.jpg

5m3x.jpg

5nzp.jpg

Edited by Enriquez

Update. Polish dealers are offering the lamps within 24hours. Actual price is 550 PLN, so c.a. 127 EUR.

I was trying today the coding on older CECM (AB) with no success, so it's not so easy... and no cheap.

Update. Polish dealers are offering the lamps within 24hours. Actual price is 550 PLN, so c.a. 127 EUR.

I was trying today the coding on older CECM (AB) with no success, so it's not so easy... and no cheap.

How about with 1K0-937-087-H?

I guess so, the only issues reported by those who have tried it is the loss of front DRL's.

So on an early twindoor without the DRL's next to the front fog lights it should work.

Assuming that there are no other changes that haven't been noticed...

I guess so, the only issues reported by those who have tried it is the loss of front DRL's.

So on an early twindoor without the DRL's next to the front fog lights it should work.

Assuming that there are no other changes that haven't been noticed...

could you not tell it via vcds that your superb is actually an l+k because they have drl too. just a thought

Yes, that is what we are trying to do. To code the car correctly we need the HEX code for Byte 18 in the central electrics.

The L&K also has the bi-xenon headlights, my SE doesn't so copying the L&K coding might cause other issues...

Yes, that is what we are trying to do. To code the car correctly we need the HEX code for Byte 18 in the central electrics.

The L&K also has the bi-xenon headlights, my SE doesn't so copying the L&K coding might cause other issues...

so an elegance has bi xenon headlights so do u recon it would work

Dear guys, i am just wandering, is there any way to disable the DRL thru vcds, so that it will prevent the bulb-out warning light.

I don't mind giving out the DRL to have the LED tail light.

If the DRL can be disable, i am thinking that maybe can switch the original housing out with one that does not have DRL, like this one :

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Skoda-superb-fog-lamp/1228150471.html

Hi,

Can anybody help me with byte 18?

In my original coding, I have 00 listed. This means, that the original coding is masked. If I now change the coding, and cannot find the right one, how can I go back to my original one?