What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Went to the garage to look for something. Found myself stroking the paint on the car. It feels so nice and glossy when freshly polished!

Always takes me twice as long to get in a freshly polished car for the same reason.

Took my little girl to B&Q in it and she sat up front for the first time. Loved seeing out and was dancing away to the choons

• Like 1

Filled it up with £50 of Shell's finest and then drove to uni and back. 

If it isn't raining tomorrow night will be going to Prept at Brands Hatch, so fingers crossed. 

Impressive. Decent result fitting 52L back in again too :D

Suppose you had around 1/2 gal remaining then, including the fuel system piping. Try and nudge 700 next time ;)

You need to tweak trip computer accuracy for MPG as well - get VCDS hooked up now you know the difference between actual and reported MPG :thumbup:

Impressive. Decent result fitting 52L back in again too :D

Suppose you had around 1/2 gal remaining then, including the fuel system piping. Try and nudge 700 next time ;)

You need to tweak trip computer accuracy for MPG as well - get VCDS hooked up now you know the difference between actual and reported MPG :thumbup:

Steve the mpg has been tweaked, overall was 58 on the trip. Number one was my drive to work so only 25 miles. The petrol station was on the same road so I figured I wouldn't wait for the drive home and I've got a 300 mile trip tomorrow so bottled it :lol:

• Like 1

I didn't know that could even be done... mine is usually around 5% out although that does vary up/down slightly. I've just started mentally knocking 5% off to get a rough idea.