What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Took it over the 25K mark on the school run this morning. It took over nine years to get to 76K in my Octy and I've had the Yeti for less than two - I must be enjoying more. :)

Took it to dealer for a gold plated set of wiper blades (I hope they are gold plated for £40 :confused: Got them to check out an exhaust blow to find the sleeve in the centre pipe blowing :(.

Edited by Mikek3111

Back home via Catterick, where abouts are you,? Can't be far off me.

Which is where I am all week, though staying in a hotel in Richmond.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Apart from my TomTom mount that I fitted 5 mins after collection - and mats, front mudflaps and the parcel shelf storage bag I ordered last week - no :D

Oh and some winter wheels for it that I'll pickup later this week ;)

It never stops does it?!

• Like 2

b963d0f7-cd82-4fb2-a93a-904452181d8b_zps

Calipers look awesome in yellow!

Steering wheel is ace, Rob popped round and showed me the other day - great quality and those thumb grips!! Damn!

What did i do to my Skoda today?

had a independent garage to change fuel pump, write letter and send it to CCP to claim money back and gave to my Octy wash and fresh spring  two coats of Meguiars ultimate paste wax

photo31_zps69d23961.jpg

photo11_zps445678e7.jpg

photo21_zps82bea037.jpg

PS: Sorry pics were taken with iphone

Edited by petrik25
  • Like 2

Got bored on my day off so thought I'd see what it looks like without a spoiler ;)

7DF74E65-29AA-4CA0-AF16-258DEFD5E839.jpg

F47207D9-655C-47C6-81F2-7FBCBB8B0D0C.jpg

And fitted the reverse camera I've had lying about for months!...... No actual stereo that it'll work on at present but 1 less job when I do :D

E59A0792-DCFF-4556-9740-B40A5E360786.jpg

I swapped the summer tyres onto the OEM Spitzberg rims; much better than the cheapo Malaysian made 'Rundo' wobblers.

Parcel arrived in the post (thank you Colin!)

Lunchtime saw the fitting of the Briskoda sticker in the rear and the Briskoda/Richbrook tax-disc holder at the front! :)