Yeti - Forum Members Picture Thread

Krooked

Took delivery today of Jungle Green 170 CR DSG Outdoor in L&K spec with Electric Drivers Seat, Sound System Upgrade, Kessy, TPM, Spare Wheel, Rough Road Package, Stainless Pedals, MDI, Mud Flaps.

Raining so pictures will have to wait :-(

• Like 3

Took delivery today of Jungle Green 170 CR DSG Outdoor in L&K spec with Electric Drivers Seat, Sound System Upgrade, Kessy, TPM, Spare Wheel, Rough Road Package, Stainless Pedals, MDI, Mud Flaps.

Mmm, await pics, if I ever get another Yeti your spec/colour almost mirrors what I would choose. Hope you enjoy your new arrival.
  • Like 1

Some early iPhone shots - proper ones to follow:  http://ddyer79.smugmug.com/Cars/New-2014-Yeti/42795453_Khh34w#!i=3373781992&k=hJR5zZK

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice and clean for a very important job yesterday!!

DSCF1835_zpse8b31635.jpg

2014-08-19-532_zps91bdeeca.jpg

:o  :notme:  Did YOU clean and polish it Graham  :D

You must be joking!!

It got taken through an expensive car wash on the Southampton Rd in Salisbury an hour before I had to take my lovely youngest daughter to the Registry Office for her wedding.

• Like 1

Nice and clean for a very important job yesterday!!

DSCF1835_zpse8b31635.jpg

2014-08-19-532_zps91bdeeca.jpg

Well done Graham, both Dewi and the beautiful passenger look great on the big day. The very best of luck to them both.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Went camping in the New Forest last weekend. The boot just swallowed everything emoticon-0100-smile.gif

p735628417.jpg

Hi, I love the colour of your Yeti but I also really like the look of the Annapurna wheels particularly with the tyres you have on...they look nice and chunky. May I ask what tyres they are and also if the Annapurna are the full silver ones? (not black on the inside). I will be collecting my Yeti in 2 days and would like to replicate what you have there :)

• Like 2

davehutch hasn't logged in since March, so you might be waiting a while!

The colour is Tangerine, dropped by Skoda UK towards the end of 2011 :@

They look to be Dunlop SP01 tyres, which is what many were fitted with. Mine's a '12 that has them. The black inside rim on Annapurnas wasn't introduced until later, though I think SuperSkoda had both styles for sale.

davehutch hasn't logged in since March, so you might be waiting a while!

The colour is Tangerine, dropped by Skoda UK towards the end of 2011 :@

They look to be Dunlop SP01 tyres, which is what many were fitted with. Mine's a '12 that has them. The black inside rim on Annapurnas wasn't introduced until later, though I think SuperSkoda had both styles for sale.

Thanks, :) I appreciate your help.

The Yeti I'm getting is Aqua Blue (not my favorite colour but will live with it)...do you reckon I should be getting the full silver Annapura. I would like to keep the original look of the car so if the black ones came out later maybe I should be going for the full silver ones...One more question (for which I should maybe open a new post) is if it's possible to get hold of silver roof rails? I have done quite a bit of research but haven't found anyone selling them. I did find a post on the forum but other than saying that it should be possible to replace them there is no mention of where to get them etc.

• Like 1

I presume this is a new-to-you pre-facelift Yeti, if it's in Aqua Blue. Annapurnas were a cost extra (£100 I think) on the Elegance, which had Spitzbergs as standard. If it's coming with Annapurnas then they are most likely to be the all silver ones.

The was a recent swap of roofbars between a couple of members here - DarrelGB & aerofurb I think - but I don't think I've seen it done one here before.

I thought that was Bronze metallic

Bronze is a newer colour than the Tangerine - it had just come out when I ordered mine in Dec '11. They are not always that easy to tell apart on the road from a distance, though the same can be said for Muscovado vs Jungle Green.

Bronze is a newer colour than the Tangerine - it had just come out when I ordered mine in Dec '11. They are not always that easy to tell apart on the road from a distance, though the same can be said for Muscovado vs Jungle Green.bg

I think Skoda colour naming depends on the market they are going to. I'm sure that some of the "foreign" markets like Ireland have the same colours as us but with different names. I wonder if the paint codes are different, that would be the decider.

BTW dbg400 I can tell the difference between my current Jungle Green and my previous Muscovado but I agree that from a distance it is more difficult.

Fred

I presume this is a new-to-you pre-facelift Yeti, if it's in Aqua Blue. Annapurnas were a cost extra (£100 I think) on the Elegance, which had Spitzbergs as standard. If it's coming with Annapurnas then they are most likely to be the all silver ones.

The was a recent swap of roofbars between a couple of members here - DarrelGB & aerofurb I think - but I don't think I've seen it done one here before.

The rail swop was actually between 137699 and myself. Definitely a cheaper option than buying new rails! No harm in starting an 'anyone want to swop stuff ' thread, perhaps. 

Tangerine is a very different colour to the Terracotta (Tibetan) Bronze and obviously not nearly as nice... :D

• Like 1

Thanks, :) I appreciate your help.

The Yeti I'm getting is Aqua Blue (not my favorite colour but will live with it)...do you reckon I should be getting the full silver Annapura. I would like to keep the original look of the car so if the black ones came out later maybe I should be going for the full silver ones...One more question (for which I should maybe open a new post) is if it's possible to get hold of silver roof rails? I have done quite a bit of research but haven't found anyone selling them. I did find a post on the forum but other than saying that it should be possible to replace them there is no mention of where to get them etc.

My first Yeti was Aqua Blue. I didn't think it was my favourite colour but at the time I only had the choice of this or silver. It is a really good colour and changes in all light conditions. I would have it again :thumbup: .

I still have touchup paint for it.