Any interest in a festive meet?

VRSPhil

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep..Interested.....any day between suits me

and for the NW...could I suggest the cafe about 5 miles east of Scotish Corner on the A66 where the camels live. I would say thats about half way and some nice roads up by Barnard Castle way. Only a suggestion. Either/or suits depending on the interest from the NW

Trouble is, I cant see us getting any of the NY folk if its over that way... Also if its the cafe I'm thinking of (on the moor where trucks stop), it'll be very cold/windy. If you want to do it over in that direction then I would suggest being in one of the towns where there's some shelter.

yep..Interested.....any day between suits me

and for the NW...could I suggest the cafe about 5 miles east of Scotish Corner on the A66 where the camels live. I would say thats about half way and some nice roads up by Barnard Castle way. Only a suggestion. Either/or suits depending on the interest from the NW

I have just seen this thread, and I'm up for it. I enjoy Whitby whatever the time of year. I came to the last Xmas meet in Whitby a few years ago and enjoyed it.

im up for this but as usual im at work 6-2, so would only suit me in the afternoon, i could possibly meet up later on , it all depends?

i work at boulby mine so if its at whitby i could come straight from work. hopefully catch a bit of the meet!

Edited by furn

I'm up for it if its in Whitby, A66 is too far to go really.

Whitby sounds good, if it's on Sunday 27th December, i'm up for it, yummy F&C on a cold winters day emoticon-0148-yes.gif

Octavia 2009 170 CR, White, Xenon Headlamps, rear parking sensors, heated seats, auto lights + windscreen wipers, auto dim rear view mirror emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif

Are we all going to meet up before we drive to Whitby, either in Redcar or Guisborough, or are we just meeting in the Abbey Car park? I was thinking either we meet at Majuba Car park in Redcar (as we did before) or somewhere like the Car park on Birk Brow, near Guisborough. Teesside Park for me is too much in the opposite direction.

Edited by Jim H