Finally picked the octavia up :)

Just picked mine up! Happy as larry sofar with it. Octavia vRSestate in candy white (which won't stay clean fir long). Leather heated seats, dsg, bluetooth, xenons, autowipers etc, variable boot, sunset glass, basically every option apart from sunroof and colombus!

my htc hd2 works with the boothtooth which is great!

Will post a few pictures when I get back home with it.

Looks brill! :yes: Ordered mine in October - diesel estate in Candy White. Nearly ordered in Sprint Yellow, but so pleased I've ordered in Candy White now I've seen yours.

BlueTooth sounds great; I went for manual box, so couldn't have Bluetooth, but wish I'd known about Briskoda forums as there may have been another way around it.

You now just need to get those wheels painted (satin) black - picked up my new white fl vRS hatch a week and a half a go and arranged to have the wheels painted prior to collection - looks fantastic and gets loads of comments !

Any chance of some pictures?? I haven't decided yet whether to have the standard wheels either satin black or anthracite, or to have new alloys :think:

I actually find that white appears cleaner longer - get up close and you can see the muck but from a few paces looks fine - my previous mk1 vRS was in black that looked great when clean but soon looked grubby.

Tried to upload some shots of my white car/black wheels combo but need some guidance - if click 'insert image' icon it just asks for am 'Image URL' - please could someone actually state the steps to someone who's not that computer literate ! Thanks

I actually find that white appears cleaner longer - get up close and you can see the muck but from a few paces looks fine - my previous mk1 vRS was in black that looked great when clean but soon looked grubby.

Tried to upload some shots of my white car/black wheels combo but need some guidance - if click 'insert image' icon it just asks for am 'Image URL' - please could someone actually state the steps to someone who's not that computer literate ! Thanks

You need to host the pics somewhere , Photobucket ect , upload them to there and either right click on the pic , then click on 'Properties' , find the URL/Address of the pic , then copy and paste that into whatever forum you are on OR on Photobucket all you have to do is left click in the bottom option which is 'IMG Tags' and it copies and pastes it for you.

What are people doing different, as some have a picture that is displayed without clicking on anything and others only have a link to an external site which you need to click on to see.

How can you simply display the picture, without needing to click on a link?

What are people doing different, as some have a picture that is displayed without clicking on anything and others only have a link to an external site which you need to click on to see.

How can you simply display the picture, without needing to click on a link?

I posted this....

P1000035.jpg

..... simply by adding the tags around the URL of the pic of my Fabia on Photobucket. Host your pics somewhere , get the URL of them , bash the IMG tags in front (/IMG afterwards , both encased in these brackets [ ] ) and you will be sorted.

Edited by Dmac1969

Exactly,

how did you do that Dmac?

As I said above , once youve hosted your pics somewhere (not on your Hard Drive - you need to have them remotely hosted on the internet , on a site such as Photobucket , which is free and easy to use.) Simply click on the 'IMG Tags' line , which copies the URL (web adress) of the picture , then right click in one of these reply boxes , then post...easy!

Ah you edited that I had edited while I was posting this lol :giggle: Glad youre sorted.

Edited by Dmac1969

Was looking at the photos earlier and made me even more impatient for my white vRS estate (ordered last week).

For some reason, now I'm on a wi-fi laptop, I cannot see the photos. But never mind. I know that I have made the right choice.......it looks stunning.

Enjoy getting aquainted.

Role on April.......

Thanks peeps really enjoying it so far. only managed to put 130th miles on it so far. Still clean even though its had a small motorway run. Only dirty marks are from the black trim around the windows where the rain has run.

Will post some more pictures of the interior etc tomorrow

Defo want to get the wheels to black or darker but might have to wait for a bit. Really happy with the bluetooth works really well and like the features like reading a text message in the maxi-dot.

Looks brill! :yes: Ordered mine in October - diesel estate in Candy White. Nearly ordered in Sprint Yellow, but so pleased I've ordered in Candy White now I've seen yours.

I'd be the opposite I think - the white in estate form just doesn't do it for me - but sprint yellow I can picture :)

Forget the bodykit and the wing, but this pre facelift in yellow looks good

o2-rsr-w.jpg

You now just need to get those wheels painted (satin) black - picked up my new white fl vRS hatch a week and a half a go and arranged to have the wheels painted prior to collection - looks fantastic and gets loads of comments !

Interested to see pics of your wheels mate