Genuine VCDS (AKA Vag Com) Hex + Can USB inter-forum Group Buy 2010.

gadgetman

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I recently fitted the reverse cameara to my Mk5 Golf and coded that correctly first time yesterday. ;)

I think I have managed to accidently reset my service interval though! :giggle: At least the car still moves...

It's much faster than the eBay lead i was using on a mk4 golf. Everything just works a lot quicker. Not sure if that's because it's a newer version of the vagcom software or the cable. Also it's not flaky like the ebay one taking multiple attempts to connect to controllers half the time.

Picked my cable up today (attempted delivery yesterday, but nobody in!).

Hoping to have a fiddle tonight! :blush::giggle:

Thanks Simon for all your efforts.

Edited by Jon TDI

My cable arrived safely yesterday.

Many thanks for organising this Simon.

Now I just need to find a socket into which to plug the device! ;)

Like to say a big thanks to Simon as my lead came first thing yesterday.. Tried and tested now on the mk5 Golf. I have done the alarm chirp, auto central locking and fixed a CAN fault, something to do with when i retro fitted the mfd radio unit. emoticon-0144-nod.gif

Finally managed to get to the Sorting Office and collected mine today

For want of being repetitive thanks for your efforts - bet you're now banned from organising more GB's :rofl:

:rofl:

Picked up Cable last night, enabled S-line logo on start up, instrument sweep, dipping mirror on reverse, fog lights on turn, changed length of time radio stays on, last night for starters.

Now just need to buy a cruise control stalk.

Many thanks for organising.

:rofl:

The final leads were posted today.

Just leaves charity donation to Cancer Research, which I'll sort tomorrow evening, as card upstairs and baby sleeping.

64 leads posted @ £5.40 each

8 leads posted @ £5.50 each (postage went up)

Had collected £6.70 from those needing postage, so makes £84.80 for Cancer Research according to Excel.

The final leads were posted today.

Received mine yesterday (16/04/10), tried it out and registered it today. :)

Thanks for your hard work.

Unfortunately now have a list of fault codes to go through for things I thought were working O.K.

Sometimes ignorance really is bliss! :(

Fred