Oil catch can

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone could always do another group buy for a saikoumichi OCC.

if enough interest i will put up a group buy the one im having built which is exactly the same as the saikoumichi as i sent him there diagram :giggle: only it will be shiny not black :thumbup:

Edited by sivrs

• 2 weeks later...

just a quick update on the catch can. car was supposed to be spending the day there today but as jim (fabricator) is snowed under preparing a fiesta st shell to wrc spec he just hasnt got time to spare at the minute, he has promised to make a catch can up and send me some pics tho if he gets time and we have booked my car in for the 21st of april as the fiesta will be done and out the way. sorry for the delay as i no there are a few people interested, so will keep you updated and thanks for being patient :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi guys just thought i would drop a line on here i am getting some of these occ made as soon as i have one i will drop a picture or two on here prob monday or tuesday, if anyone is interested pm me also

Just seen this thread.

I have a fabia vrs but am interested in a catch can too as i already have 19" piping running straight through to air.

Will keep an eye on this thread and for a group buy :)

Ta.

Just seen this thread.

I have a fabia vrs but am interested in a catch can too as i already have 19" piping running straight through to air.

Will keep an eye on this thread and for a group buy :)

Ta.

19 inch piping...wow

Would something like this ebay link be ok?

What seems odd to me is the .25inch pipe diameter, as that is only about 5mm? would that not clog up in seconds (especially if attached to my oil burner.... :giggle: ) Isn't the pipe on the octy more about 20mm?