You are doing it right! The big Skoda Octavia II picture thread!

When the FL first came out I was a little peeved ( and jealous ), as I bought mine just before it was released. I tried to convince myself that it was OK not to wait, thinking that I should have deep down.

But now, I am thinking that the pre face lift really does hold its own against the modified front end. It just looks cleaner. Not saying that the FL is a dogs dinner, but when designers facelift a car they compromise the original lines. A bit like sticking an extension on an older house. It is really difficult to carry the more aggressive lines of the front end when you leave the rest alone. The purity of the design is lost.

I would be quite happy with the facelift car, but I am now at ease with mine.

• Like 1

I thought the OP meant pics of real cars, not Photoshop jobbies !

Now if someone has a pic of their real yellow facelift vRS (as opposed to the advertising pics) I'd appreciate it :thumbup:

Just to keep the old lad happy then.....

Yellow%20FL%20Octavia.jpg

Just hope it doesn't grow into an infamous 'Should I buy this yellow FL' Poll, and then when he's decided, find that someone else on the forum has beaten him to it!!! :rofl:

Heres a picture of mine with my recently fitted cupra r splitter,changes the look of the front of the car!!

Melikes; pretty reasonable on ebay too, how easy was it to fit? And do you have anymore pics?

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, trying to think where that car park is bluvrs2?

Thought I'd take advantage of the good weather and take a couple of piccies today as the car was still clean after taking it out for once!

SkodaFront2.jpg

SKodaSide.jpg

willskoda Hiya it was at the acorn in Eldwick. you could have joined us if you were still in these neck off the woods . Last day off for about 3 weeks today so made the most of it. your car looks so much better clean B)

Yeah shame that; I'm coming over next week; but Sunday football had the calling this week I'm afraid.

And yes it does look so much better clean and seeing it out in the sun for once was nice! :thumbup:

Looks like Darth Vader's car . .,Liking all black .How come you DE- badged it though,also what is a MFD3 facia! :thumbup:

Edited by bluvrs2