Would you pay nearly £36k for a used Golf ?

Brimma

?36k for a used Golf  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be willing to shell that much ?

Nope , its Silver for a start so will get lost in a sea of silver cars on the road , plus it just doesnt look that special. Even at list price , I think its £5K overpriced , but this premium is just rediculous. :thumbdown:

The stealers think that its a rare car and because there are so few and everyone wants one they can inflate their prices..

This is probably the reason for the high price (+ options like Wardy says).

A friend has just bought a Scirocco GT. He wanted an 'R' but the dealers couldn't get one. I think they told him only 6 in the country. Whether that's true or not the dealers obviously think people are going to pay a premium to get the 'R' model.

Can get B7 Audi RS4's for that money!

A very well specced one at that. Personally that sort of money id be looking for a second hand B7 RS4

Echo... echo... echo...

:giggle:

How much cheaper is it, than buying one of those new?

While it sounds blooming expensive for a second hand golf, it may save someone looking for one of those new, a few grand.

But I`m sure they are "ONLY" !!! ££29000 before options and it hasn`t got DSG Box recommended for this car, only Leather and metallic paint, . Is there a waiting list for this car or summat to pay a premium used. Also folks from Huddersfield are canny with they're money!

Lottery win Ian ?

If you've got that much to burn could I send you a begging letter please :thumbup:

Send one I am low on toilet paper. ;)

I am sure this has been done to death on many a forum but at the end of the day if you want a Golf R you will buy one irrespective of cost. :)

I am sure this has been done to death on many a forum but at the end of the day if you want a Golf R you will buy one irrespective of cost. :)

Yes, but this isn't just any forum, this is an M & S forum (and I have got those letters the right way round, before anyone comments) :doh:

Sorry, that was just a gratuitous link to post this

myleene-klass.078.jpg

Almost as good looking as the Golf, you have to say :thumbup: