• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm easy!

But you already know thatemoticon-0136-giggle.gif

Scottish Man Love Rulesemoticon-0148-yes.gif

Indeed it does... ;)

I finish at 17:30, i'll let you decide what you want to do sweetie ;)

I can come to you, or you can just swing by the office if you're not planning a drinkypoo :D

No rain :D for a change lol

I see the "scottish man love" has rearer is (oh dear) head :rofl: lol

Mr. B, wots the tipple of choice then ;) (behave Johnny! :p)

See you lot of lovies tonight lol lol lol :D

Seriously good laugh tonight Davie, poor Barbour haha!

Definately quote of the night

Barbour to me - "What tints you got on that?"

Davie - "Black Wans"

PMSFL!!!!!!!

:thumbup::D it was a good giggle wasn't it :rofl:

Nice bit of old skool cool as well tonight though ;) Although it wasn't a busy meet, 5 cars and 6 people aint bad for a short(ish) notice.

other favorite quote "£30 for the induction kit or £45 for this clip................that you NEED to get home" :D :D

Johnny & Mike B - Mike, hope you find your glasses bud. You two would have enjoyed the night, the usual cheeky mindless banter (but not as much S.M.L. - scottish man love :rofl:) lol

Yeh mate be good to see you there :)

You're from Coatbridge so probably see u at somepoint as i'm only down in Hamilton

Davie i'll need to find that plate holder for u, but i'm actually now feeling it's in my boot! lol knowing my luck thats where it will actually be cos they both were in it for months!

You're from Coatbridge so probably see u at somepoint as i'm only down in Hamilton

Aye, probably will mate. I was chatting to you on SVAG about your car. Same a_waugh. :D

Going to go and see Marc about getting "black wans" on the car aswell once i get it. :giggle: He has done my Ibiza so another trip over to see him needed to darken the back down a bit.

And to think i was down that way tonight aswell delivering stuff. Could have dropped in.

Edited by a_waugh

Someone with a Silver MK1 Octavia vRS there?

1 passed me on the way down.

Nah mate, my silver Octy 2 was there though :D

Aww man i'm gutted :( Need to go OEM if i can't find anything! :(

found this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RACING-CLUTCH-DISC-SKODA-FABIA-FELICIA-OCTAVIA-VW-CADDY_W0QQitemZ120522158034QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item1c0fae2fd2

or this........

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SKODA-FABIA-RS-CUPRA-R-DUAL-MASS-FLYWHEEL-CLUTCH-KI_W0QQitemZ230231319956QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item359adb2594

Dunno if that'll help?

Edited by vRS Dovit