Scottish Meet?

Polo6n1600i

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about the 28th March at 4pm at the Tesco's carpark on Crieff Road in Perth????

We can go and get some food and take some pics, maybe at the underground car park at the IceRink or the top floor of the Canal street carpark?

I too would be quite interested in having some sort of meeting in the central belt. Couldn't make the meet last Sunday at the Melville Inn and can't make the 28th either but it would be good to meet up with some other members from the central scotland belt.

Ok so:-

April 4th @ 3pm at the Tesco's on Crieff Road in Perth (PH1 2NR) Once everyone has met up there we could go somewhere local for food - I would suggest the Glovers Arms, which is about 60 seconds drive from Tesco's. Have a chat about the cars and get to meet everyone! I may have to bring my kids with me too!