Scottish Meet?

Polo6n1600i

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right so it's narrowed down to friday or saturday lol

Ah it wouldn't be the same without the special "man love tool" that is Johnny :D:rofl:

Probably lookin at the end o the month?

How many's interested..............start a list lol :D

My name goes without saying sweet cheeks :D at the bottom of the list in very small type, where no one will see me :p

Cool Barbourc1, add your name to the list :D lol :thumbup:

FINALLY got the Octy today :D about bloody time lol

Where you comin from? If its local to anyone else then cruise down with them. We NORMALLY meet at a garage (cant remember the name :D) just off the A77/M77, then head into kilmarnock, park up and rip the pi$$ outta everyone, everything and anything lol As for time.....TBC lol

And its a "bring your own picnic" affair :p :D lol lol

Edited by vRS Dovit

just what i thought lol yeah was looking at the 23rd (next week!) for us all to get together for a giggle :D

Oh Mr. B.......are you bringing the "tool" (sorry Johnny :p) and VAGCOM with you :D:thumbup:

Edited by vRS Dovit

Ah ... by end of April I thought you meant the 30th, it being at the end of the month an' all :smirk:

Not that it matters, I'm still not sure if I can attend. Although I could do with a good laugh :giggle:

As always......very unpredictable lol lol Yeah should b a giggle as per :D

I CANT GO TO ANY THING NOW. I HAVE JUST POPED THE ENGINE BIG TIME. ALL THE TOP END

Oh dude :( :( :( not good..........wot happened?

Ah ... by end of April I thought you meant the 30th, it being at the end of the month an' all emoticon-0143-smirk.gif

Not that it matters, I'm still not sure if I can attend. Although I could do with a good laugh emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

Yeah but the 30th is the SVAG urban meet! emoticon-0112-wondering.gif