Scottish Meet?

Polo6n1600i

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure whats causing the lack of attendees at meets this year, last year was far better. Maybe once the summer kicks in people will be more inclined, either that or people now have other priorities.

I know due to one thing or another I have little time at weekends now to attend various meets and things can change at short notice, so like this last meet at the time it was organised I was sure I'd be ok to attend by the time this weekend came I couldn't attend unfortunately :(

lol thanks :p lol

Think the "mayor" of Kilmarnock made those meets what they were lol lol lol

Would be good to get everyone together again :D..........................back street modifying anyone :p :):rofl::D

I don't see why not - I go to meets everywere else these days :D

It seems I'll be spending alot of time working over that way this summer anyways ... so if I'm on my way home on a Friday I'll go past Killie anyway (although I won't be in the Fabia) :giggle:

right, everyone get their social and domestic calanders out lol :D

Need to get something sorted out................if nothing more than for a laugh :rofl::D

Edited by vRS Dovit