Scottish Meet?

Polo6n1600i

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clutch has lasted a good few thousand miles lol sure it'll last another trip to Dunfermline. Thats all it's really done since i got it is trawl up and down the motorway to Edinburgh and back several times a week and then when she moved to Dunfermline same applies haha

Barbour ur engines gonna die soon if u don't do something with ur intake. A nice BMC CDA will prevent that happening, it's only £30 pmsl

Aye man got you a present or 2 :p

i cant find the bloody cable! :'( :@:wall::heartbreak:

Cable? wot cable?

Oh come on, just tell me :p :D lol

They aint that bad, but if you had bought that induction kit they woulda been perfect :rofl::D lol lol lol

I pick my car up next Monday, so will be at the next meet whenever it is.

Cool mate :thumbup:

Try to get another meet sorted out soon, hopefully EVERYONE will turn up lol lol lol

Cable? wot cable?

Oh come on, just tell me :p :D lol

They aint that bad, but if you had bought that induction kit they woulda been perfect :rofl::D lol lol lol

Cool mate :thumbup:

Try to get another meet sorted out soon, hopefully EVERYONE will turn up lol lol lol

Nah nah mna its a surprise , as you said aquire something for you :p

The pics will do until next time

If i get my alloys sorted i'll take the induction kit mate :giggle:

Well I've got 2 new pairs of glasses, So I can drive at night now.emoticon-0114-dull.gif