skoda umbrella

Dont know if there is a differnce between the Superb II as listed on the link and the Superb I umbrella. Suppose it makes no difference at the end of the day. :)

Dont know if there is a differnce between the Superb II as listed on the link and the Superb I umbrella. Suppose it makes no difference at the end of the day. :)

The umbrella in the superb II is a lot smaller.

Where is the umbrella kept? never seen one in my superb?

Passenger side rear door, there is a large oval button on the door card, press it and the umbrella goes in there............ :thumbup:

• 2 months later...

If you can still get one, I asked for mats the other day and they are deleted already.

incredible isn't it? Especially when the VW dealer can supply identical Passat mats from stock or next day delivery, which is where I got mine.

Edited by sidewaze samm

I may still have my Superb Umbrella from when I had my Superb. I've just moved house, but I'm sure I've seen it, complete with box as I bought it from a dealer when I first got my Superb...

BTW, I can't believe you still have your Superb Baker21! Must be a very high miler now!!! I'm really missing mine :(

BTW, I can't believe you still have your Superb Baker21! Must be a very high miler now!!! I'm really missing mine :(

:rofl:

Hoping it will still be good for another year or so............. :thumbup:

Just added another 1500 miles on here after a long road trip to Thollet in France............ :yes:

My superbs umbrella is missing now. Took it out to put in my new Yeti delivered this morning, before the lease company took it away!

If anyone is looking for a good car, its gone to BCA in manchester today.

Corrida red with the optional solid wheels, 130bhd tdi, 53000 miles only, new Nov 05. Even has a towbar

My umbrella was missing so I bought a cheapo £2.99 telescopic one, its been in their a year and still doesn't know what rain is!

• 3 months later...

Am I right in thinking that the 'half' length nods you can get will fit ok? My mk1 Skoda should be here on sat. Don't know if the umbrella is there! If not, I don't think ill be getting one from the 'stealer'.

Syanide