Stephen Jelley

Triple Eight MG MG6
Aron Taylor-Smith, Dan Lloyd

WSR BMW 125i M Sport
Andrew Jordan, Colin Turkington, Rob Collard

Edited by camelspyyder

• 2 weeks later...

60 :D

Was annoyed that it took me ages to park on the grass near the dunlop inflatable. Then was told to move to the nice smooth carpark and got on the first row :tongueout:

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Thomson said:

Not long now till brands hatch. :-).  Anybody have any predictions for the races or season ahead? 

Neal and Plato bitch about the unfair rules disadvantaging their cars (and each other).  Flash sneaks through under the radar and takes another title from Turk.

Think the usual people will be there Turks Neal flash and Plato. It's seems it's goin to be mega close all season.  I would like to see mat Jackson win it as he hasn't before. But I think that Turks and sheddon will be in the top three. But my pound goes on Jason Plato.   He will probs get supported by his two teammates and that will help over the season. Reliabity will be key also.  

I'd agree "usual suspects", but don't think JP will get that much support from his teammates. Reasoning being that they need to get close enough to him to take points off the other suspects and I'm not sure they're that quick: That's where Flash and Gloss have an advantage. Not only can they do 1-2s, but they have in the past swapped places so they can both get a lap led point if they've had a few s back to 3rd place.

I just think that they will help when they can.  Both Neal and sheds have to fight each other at some point and so will Turks collard and aj. Jp will be more supported I think.  Team orders as such.  Shaping up to be total unpredictable season and that why I love it. goin to be so close and important to get pole at brands when all the cars are ballest free. 

Neal is just a bit too slow these days; he hasn't outscored Shedden since 2011 and I don't think that'll change. He is the teams #2 now, and no amount of favouritism from Pa will change that (unlike 10 years back when the team was totally focused on Matt). JP's looking a bit over the hill too having been outpaced by Turk last year, and Ash Sutton will probably fancy doing that this year too.

Of my favourites for the title I don't think Flash gets the credit he is due as a 3 times champion to be honest, maybe as a 4 time champion people will start to note him as a great driver. The only thing missing from his or Matt's resumes is a demonstrated ability to rack up the wins in a different car. JP and Turk have won in everything they've sat in in BTCC.

I think Turk will take the other 2 to the cleaners over a season at BMW.  Jordan should have stuck with Daddy's Honda, he's not impressed since.

Mat Jackson and Adam Morgan would be my outside bets.

Edited by camelspyyder

Jeff Smith on pole, how many (if any) corners will he stay in front??

Subaru look like Mclaren-Honda at the moment. Grid slots 18,22,27,31 (JP fastest - relatively speaking)

Edited by camelspyyder