Anyone seen any mad number plates?

EddGee

Sure it was a Merc? Just done a reg check on that (to find what model Merc it was) and it's coming back as a red Jeep Wrangler

Hmmm. Not too sure at all now lol! I'll put it down to me thinking that nobody in their right mind would actually buy a Jeep instead of 'some sort of Mercedes'! :angel:

D1VYD - a Welsh David? Definitely on a Jaguar XF though. ;)

• Like 2

B1UNT on some sort of Mercedes.

Could it belong to this vocal ex tank driver?

1415358586384_wps_5_SINGER_EX_SOLDIER_JA

Hate to be pedantic but James Blunt was an officer and not a driver, so probably the tank and troop commander in this case. The driver would have been a mere Trooper (Private). :) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Max Clifford I think. Was it around by the American Embassy by any chance?

MED1A used to live in Shenfield, Essex, up to 2005 at least. It wasn't Max Clifford car then. IIRC he's a Rolls Royce chap.

Many many years ago, in north Manchester, there was a TVR, (Griffiths possibly), withe the plate 1 MOK made up as 1M OK. Wonder what that plate is on now.