Anyone seen any mad number plates?

EddGee

I've seen a few on my travels recently - a Transit with a trailer towing a motoX bike, the Van and trailer had F5CK U on the plate.

I saw OC11 AYC with cleverly spaced screws spelling out OCH AYE and "the noo" where the postcode normally goes.

Saw a tidy looking blonde thing driving a white 3 series folding hardtop last night with the plate CA55UAL yet when i saw it a few weeks back it was a guy driving and the woman in the passenger seat had dark hair. Casual indeed

This guy parked up beside my Superb on the Isle Of Man ferry. 1 MAN on a Lambo - probably the most expensive number plate you can have over there.

IOM%20Lambo_zpskmjsgdb3.jpg

1man_zps6qoar5q7.jpg

• Like 2

Having said that, if it was a Special Yorkshire Edition Up the reg would have been 

AY15 UPP

Not too late to change your mind on the 230  :notme:

He was probably thinking it was just his luck to park next to someone with an out of date National Trust sticker on his windscreen! ;-)

Well spotted!.

Upon my arrival at the hotel the National Trust sticker and tax disc were removed.

There were a couple of Shelby Cobra's and a Cobra Coupe at my hotel, I don't think I've ever seen a Cobra Coupe before. I did of course park my Superb next to one of the Cobra's. At 7:00am each morning they fired them up and I assume went for a run over the mountain before the road got busy - pure music and no one needed to set their alarm clock. The whole hotel would have been woke up!!!.