Chatsworth Rally Show Babes

Now what exactly was the definition of a 'babe'?

Shop%20Girl.jpg

So that is not a MILF. but a GILF. :giggle: ..... Granny, I'd Like to..... :p

I don't anyway. :no:

Has anyone yet been able to confirm whether or not there is any truth in the viscious rumour going about that john999boy and Philth are one and the same Brisky member ? ;)

Has anyone yet been able to confirm whether or not there is any truth in the viscious rumour going about that john999boy and Philth are one and the same Brisky member ? ;)

It's either Nick or John... & Nick does have past form for creating secondary Brisky accounts! Ain't that right Nick? :D:thumbup:

I'm not sure, the URL's of the images are different from John999 and Philth

Typical Brimma - lighting the blue touch paper and then standing back. emoticon-0106-crying.gif

Even to an untrained CSI hedgehog it's immediately obvious that there's a few distinctions between the pics which has already been noticed by JohnRS!

You can see whose account (sorry Philth - better snaps next time) the LOW RES pictures came from just by checking the URL image location. :giggle:

Also, as I only went to Chatsworth on the Saturday when it was boiling hot with no rain, there seems to be quite a lot of photos taken after there had been a monsoon and when it wasn't quite so warm. Typical weather for the Sunday then. ;)

Maybe Simbo knows something about Nicks previous escapades :S but I'd just like to say that, from delving a bit deeper, that I've no reason to believe Philth has actually lied about his location/car etc so maybe Brimma should now be able to actually work out who it was by a process of elimination.

P.S. When are you uploading the 'arty' shots that you took with the 18x zoom lens Bryan? :p

P.S. When are you uploading the 'arty' shots that you took with the 18x zoom lens Bryan? :p

I'd love to oblige John, but the only 'arty' shot I got was the important one, with the red-nosed Octy in the middle :thumbup:

All the rest of my shots were wasted just on cars, or their professional drivers :)

I'm sure if their other halfs spotted you taking pics some harm may have become you.... :giggle:

But A+ for a top effort... :yes:

+1

Hope she hasnt see this thread......I`ll never get to another meet again on my own :rofl::rofl: Too late....she said that that there that good looking :doh: I agreed :p