northwest meet

pete8tch

It's ma birfday (go shortee!) that week & we'll be away camping - if we head in the Wales direction, may well stop over in Warrington again! :thumbup:

Whatever... you miss one & you get shunned like those Amish dudes on telly, no one spoke to me at all last meet! :giggle:

Yeah right , no bugger spoke to you because they cant get a word in , so go into wales and call over .

Whatever... you miss one & you get shunned like those Amish dudes on telly, no one spoke to me at all last meet! :giggle:

Oi, Bruce and Sheila spoke to you :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Don't laugh, but I'm taking a party to the Needlework and Quilt exhibition and competition. What a stimulating day that's going to be. Would rather be at the Briskoda meet..................... :'(

Oh darn it :doh:

That was a joke..................... :)

I doubt I'll be making this one as I've had an extra trip down to Essex this week and another 200 miles on Sunday isn't really on - I'm sure you'll not miss me :S

Great to meet up after such a long time (even though it was for barely 30 mins)

Will definitely be over next month..

Thanks for making us welcome

Edited by JMK2

• 2 weeks later...