WRC Octavia?

jaymd

Having seen No. 84 about 20miles away from me,would i be mad to buy it?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180547450558&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I'm very very tempted to go and look at this later this week.

The car is local enough to me and would be used as a 2nd car doing around 2-3k per year and will only come out at weekend/shows.

Do people think this would hold it's valve being rare because it is still stickered?

I'm only tempted because it is stickered.

If YOU bought it would you transfer all my mods onto it or keep it totally standard?

Purchase may depend on cost of steering rack problem!

Guest westallc

yep would keep it standard and tucked away onlt take to show etc as im 99% sure these will start going up in price as they are rare as rocking horses poo still stickerd and un touched

The price will be going up if the seller knows how much we are all drooling over having it. :giggle:

TBH if i was genuinely interested and had the money :thumbdown:, i would have only posted on the forum only AFTER i had paid for it and had the keys in my hands. :)

Sorry to be an idiot, what makes it so special apart from the wheels - stickers - plaque???

They have esp, heated seats, HID's, headlight washers, front seat airbags, and possibly something else too. All as standard. Think of them as a luxury vRS.

Engines etc are exactly the same.

They may have a 6 speed box too, but I'm not sure

Sorry have to.....

They have esp,

But i have that Std?

heated seats,

Fart! theres your heated seat

HID's,

Open your eyes?

headlight washers,

Keep it clean?

front seat airbags,

Don't Crash?

and possibly something else too. All as standard. Think of them as a luxury vRS.

Engines etc are exactly the same.

They may have a 6 speed box too, but I'm not sure

6 Speed Box :o

On a more serious note...... get it just so you can say you own one! :thumbup:

LOL, those are some pretty good responses!!

to be fair, esp was never standard on the vRS, but an optional extra. My last vRS had it, but my second one doesn't. :thumbdown:

I would buy it, but I don't have the cash, and mine is way better anyway! :thumbup:

I'd definately go for it if I had the money, and keep it standard and use it only as a weekend car.

Things like the heated seats and Xenons are options I wish I had on my normal VRS.

If you try and buy the decals from a dealer these days they cost over £1000 for the full set :o so to find one with them still on is pretty lucky.

I think the last owner is a long-time member on here so should be assured it's been well looked after.

Just came across this on Youtube.

The video depicts this car as no. 84/100 yet it has a different registration to the one on ebay? any comments? or is the video made using different pictures off the internet?

Edited by goonybird