Briskoda.net vs Seatcupra.net Rolling Road Day JKM 13th November 2010

muckipup

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is everyone aiming for 9am then or are there some breakfast/burger van shenanigans planned? I'll be the fat one in the dirty black car :)

Yup, I think JKM will be open from 8.45 for a 9am sharp start as there are still quite a few runners. I think the Octavias are running first so you would be somewhere towards the top of the list :thumbup:

As for the "fat one in the dirty black car" - I think we are going to need name badges as that makes two of us :giggle:

Some Fantastic Savings valid only on Saturday 13th November at the Briskoda.net v SeatCupra.net Rolling Road Day :thumbup:

20% OFF – on all REVO software installed on the day (Serial Port Flash only)

20% OFF – on all Forge Recommended Retail Prices

15% OFF – on all Milltek Exhausts Recommended Retail Prices with either Free Fitting or Free Delivery*

15% OFF – on all Superchip Bluefin handsets with Free UK Delivery*

FREE £20 JKM Voucher– With all Complete Front and Rear Eibach Anti Roll bar Sets ordered*

FREE £10 JKM Voucher – With all Ferodo DS Performance Brake Pads ordered

Any items ordered and not in stock will be delivered for FREE*

*Contact JKM for full terms and conditions. ;)

All orders must be paid for in full at the time of order - Vouchers are valid for 6 months from date of issue.

See you all Saturday :thumbup:

The JKM Team B)

Some Fantastic Savings valid only on Saturday 13th November at the Briskoda.net v SeatCupra.net Rolling Road Day :thumbup:

15% OFF – on all Milltek Exhausts Recommended Retail Prices with either Free Fitting or Free Delivery*

FREE £20 JKM Voucher– With all Complete Front and Rear Eibach Anti Roll bar Sets ordered*

All orders must be paid for in full at the time of order - Vouchers are valid for 6 months from date of issue.

The JKM Team B)

Sounds good. Would you be able to fit a DV for me in the morning before my run?

The JKM Team B)

Damn, I bought two sets of Ferodo DS pads last month. Out of interest, how much is a set of Eibach roll bars for a mk1 vRS?

The JKM Team B)

oooh so how much does that make the decat downpipe for the fabia vrs? pm me if you like

Edited by TrevorB33

The JKM Team B)

this could get me in big trouble :p

No worries. Might be able to get down to you tomorrow or Friday. How much to fit a Forge split DV? PM me if private! B)

Could fit Friday afternoon for you. We have black ones in stock if you need us to supply it. Fitting cost is £40.00 inc VAT. This also includes the new clips required.

PM me or give me a call at the office a call on 02392 639933 to book in. Ask for Kate

Not just a straight swap 007p DV here, the gent is asking about a spliter valve -its £40.00 including VAT, setting up, new jubille clips and road testing !!

Sounds good to me. Just liasing with work to see if I can get down to you Friday afternoon. Can it be fitted while I wait?

Hello everyone.

Below is the intended Running Order. As mentioned before, we are aiming for a 9am start so please be on time for the safety briefing etc :yes:

Also, once the dyno has been turned round for Rear Wheel drive - we wont be turning it back again for more Front Wheel drive on the day.

If you are coming along on the day and are 'thinking about' running but are not currently on the list below, Please let a JKM Staff member know as early as possible (on the day) so that we can have you on a 'reserve Front Wheel Drive' list.

Front Wheel Drive

1. Muckipup – Mk2 Octavia VRS

2. Chris Ellis – Mk2 Octavia VRS

3. Timmyboy - Mk2 Octavia VRS

4. Nothing_Less_Than_A_VRS – Mk1 Octavia VRS

5. peppyuk - Mk1 Octavia VRS

6. Andy68 - Mk1 Octavia VRS

7. TrevorB33 – Fabia VRS

8. devonutopia - Fabia (without the nitrous bottle)

9. skodaguy - Fabia VRS

10. TeflonTom – Felicia Pickup

11. Octygone - Yeti TDi

12. borisvanhalen – Leon Fr 20vt

13. mark_1 - Leon Cupra R

14. icestorm81 - Leon Cupra R

15. Mk2_Cupra - Leon Cupra

16. jcs356 – Cordoba SX 16v

17. Gooner_Mike – Ibiza FR 20vt

18. bezzaboy - Mk3 Ibiza

19. Cupra : ) - Mk2 Ibiza Cupra

20. Cupra : ) +1 - Mk2 Ibiza Cupra

21. niceyellowvrs – Rover 214

22. m0rk – Clio

23. Cupra : ) + another - Mk3 Focus RS

24. Jack VW Caddy 1.9tdi BIG Turbo

25. Hedge – VW Golf MKV R32

Rear Wheel Drives

26. Nothing_Less_Than_A_VRS – MX5 (driver permitting)

27. peppysmate - BMW 325

JKM B)

Myself and Mr Ellis were going to meet and head to McD's just down the road from JKM.

Before anyone says there are plenty of other options out there e.g. Sainsburys as Jason has posted but when we went before they struggled to cope with the volume. There is also Nellys Cafe not too far away. http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&source=hp&biw=1123&bih=630&q=Nellys+cafe+portsmouth&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=f20d71c597d501a3

But for me McD's as it least it is consistant and does nice Kwaffee. :thumbup:

Yeah - it is that one. I have just done a google maps for my route and I always forget how damn far it is for me! 125 miles and just short of 3 hours. That early in the morning I am thinking door to door in 2 hours flat. ;)