Briskoda.net vs Seatcupra.net Rolling Road Day JKM 13th November 2010

muckipup

Yep you should have said i would have asked Ron to take away the VAT if you had paid buy cash.The wheels will be awesome they are a great bunch as well.And all the cracked Alloys come to me for welding nearly all are beamer wheels.

These are the names of the chaps comming

Dave VW Passat 1.8t

Jack VW Caddy 1.9tdi BIG Turbo (Might go Bang) :giggle:

Edited by CHRIS ELLIS

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep you should have said i would have asked Ron to take away the VAT if you had paid buy cash.The wheels will be awesome they are a great bunch as well.And all the cracked Alloys come to me for welding nearly all are beamer wheels.

He's not paid yet ;) :yes:

He's not paid yet ;) :yes:

Nope, not yet! B)

No probs Chris - I'll get those names on the list. If push comes to shove, I will back-out from a dyno run myself - I was on the rollers just a few weeks ago at the MkVgti day and don't expect any magical bhp numbers with only a cleaned up air intake as the difference :giggle:

Depending on how the day goes I might have to run and give you guys something nice to listen to. :giggle:

...in addition to Jack's VW Caddy 1.9tdi with a BIG Turbo if it goes BANG! :) I am quite looking forward to seeing this oil-burning beast.

Edited by muckipup

erm just thought i'd say, if there's loads of demand and other people wanting to run, i'll happily not run the Aflasud to make way for somebody else to have a go if spaces are limited :thumbup:

O.P. Updated. Very humble of you Tom but I've PM'd before removing you.

Chris - a place has become available. Both your pals are on the list :thumbup:

PS those alloys came up lovelyjubbly :thumbup:

Edited by muckipup

Don't think I can wait to apply my new Shark map before this, so will only need one session with the Octavia (which is a Mk1 btw), so will relinquish one of my slots to someone who wants it.

Also, if the MX-5 is going to be only RWD runner, then don't worry about resetting the dyno for it. Looks like it might be a hassle to get it down there anyway, so happy to forfeit that run too if someone wants it.

You got a driver for the MX-5? There is a beemer 325 on the list so it won't be the only RWD ;)