Briskoda.net vs Seatcupra.net Rolling Road Day JKM 13th November 2010

muckipup

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reckon JKM will sell and fit me a better dump valve on the day?

Sell - yes, but fit it on the day I would doubt very much. They usually do a half-day on a Saturday and this is going to be a very busy day.

I take it that your DV is in the stock position by the turbo rather than relocated to the front of the engine.

29 runners :o

Jim and Keith better have 3 Shredded Wheat that day.

Yup, I guess there will be the usual last minute drop-outs but it looks to be a busy day!!

Dave,

Can you move me to Spectating. I might not be able to make this now and don't want to hold up someone else who is definately going to run :)

Sure thing Carl - it would be good to see you again but I guess another dyno run will not tell you anything new from the MkV day last week...or me either for that matter :giggle:

Hi, is there space for my mate to run his BMW 325?

Yes, but not much :smirk: I'll put him down as 'peppysmate' in the RWD section coz its a beemer but let me know if he can't make it as places are tight i.e. non-existent now :thumbup:

Edited by muckipup

Yes, but not much :smirk: I'll put him down as 'peppysmate' in the RWD section coz its a beemer but let me know if he can't make it as places are tight i.e. non-existent now :thumbup:

His name is Chris, and he has permission from 'The Boss' so he will be there. I'll give him the good news.

Kept that one quiet :giggle:

Yeah, I couldn't be fully confident that the bank balance would support it :giggle: I also followed your advice from many moons ago and have the car booked in to My Alloys next Monday to get a pretty 'black chrome' tint to the wheels :thumbup:

just a thought. what's the ground clearance limits on jkm's rollers?? the alfasud is very low... it might not be able to actually get on there unless we get like 10 people to lift up the front

Edited by TeflonTom

I have 2 more people who would like to be added to the list if theres space.?

Hi Chris,

Gareth_1.8T frees up a single place and I expect a few more as the day gets closer so I'll will make sure you get first dibs. Could you give me a couple of names/nicknames to identify them on the list please?

Interestingly, I was just talking about you this morning when I spotted your car on the display board of My Alloys - my wheels are in for a bit of TLC this week! ;)

Edited by muckipup

You should have dropped Chris' or my name into conversation ;)

I did - I mentioned both of you. Chris works just up the road but I heard that you were a repeat customer there. I also said that I was there on the back of your recommendations so go for a discount the next time your in! ;):thumbup:

I am not against a bit of name dropping or hinting that I am active on forums if it means my alloys get some special TLC :rofl: In fairness, though, I probably wouldn't need it as these guys get a pretty good reputation and it seems that this is where some folks go to fix the duff jobs that other companies have done!!

Edited by muckipup