Briskoda.net vs Seatcupra.net Rolling Road Day JKM 13th November 2010

muckipup

I missed a couple of Skodas whilst out warming my car up - got yours for sure though as only mk1 Octy there. :)

Only one Fabia there to! At least some of us were there holding the Skoda flag up!

I am very hapy with my results! I guess a big thanks to JKM for their advice, parts and general help :thumbup:

vRS-13-11-2010.jpg

Edited by peppyuk

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for coming along guys!! :thumbup:

And a special thanks to those that covered a lot of miles to get there (including those who did it on a scooter :p ) !

I've got a bunch of pictures myself that I'll put up in this section as soon as I get time :yes:

For the benefit of our 'friend' (who will remain nameless emoticon-0105-wink.gif), here is some advice taken from an old thread ......

For those of you contemplating that all important purchase for your prized set of wheels or a trip away with the lads but worried that SWMBO will pull in the reins then here is my 8 step plan satisfy your cravings and ultimate marital happiness :thumbup:

1. Go ahead and make the purchase whatever it may be, Koni FSD's & Eibach's, new TV, trip away etc. etc.

2. Keep it quiet for as long as possible (this keeps ear ache down to a minimum)

3. As and when the new purchase is about to be delivered or you are about to go on that trip with the lads, start dropping subtle hints.

4. SWMBO finds out about said purchase/up coming trip

5. All hell breaks loose (be prepared for a rocky ride for up to a week)

6. SWMBO calms down (but has still not forgiven you so tread carefully)

7. After around two weeks everything is back to normal.

8. Start planning the next purchase/trip

HTH emoticon-0110-tongueout.gif

For the benefit of our 'friend' (who will remain nameless emoticon-0105-wink.gif), here is some advice taken from an old thread ......

For those of you contemplating that all important purchase for your prized set of wheels or a trip away with the lads but worried that SWMBO will pull in the reins then here is my 8 step plan satisfy your cravings and ultimate marital happiness :thumbup:

1. Go ahead and make the purchase whatever it may be, Koni FSD's & Eibach's, new TV, trip away etc. etc.

2. Keep it quiet for as long as possible (this keeps ear ache down to a minimum)

3. As and when the new purchase is about to be delivered or you are about to go on that trip with the lads, start dropping subtle hints.

I tried to get this down to a 2-point plan:

1. Do it (no need for a consultation period)

2. Lie through teeth about cost

...but then again, I am divorced and approaching a Take 2 for marital bliss so may need to rethink my overall strategy! :rofl: At nigh on 42 years of age, I should probably get some kind of 'master plan' in life as well. I'll start thinking about it after I've washed the car this afternoon :giggle:

o.k. i got 1&2 round the wrong way and then slipped up on not keeping my big gob shut.

should have known better after 24 yrs but i will win this battle. :p