Briskoda.net vs Seatcupra.net Rolling Road Day JKM 13th November 2010

muckipup

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drop-outs permitting, we are nearly at the limit of 30 runners chaps :thumbup:

If anyone can't make it, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know and give someone else the chance to run ;)

Edited by muckipup

I'm not a runner Dave, just a voyeur. ;)

No problemmo :thumbup:

erm just thought i'd say, if there's loads of demand and other people wanting to run, i'll happily not run the Aflasud to make way for somebody else to have a go if spaces are limited :thumbup:

Don't worry about that, Tom. I was thinking more of people who know they can't make it but don't let me know that they want to drop out. Apart from that, all folks and all cars are most welcome :yes:

Would be a good idea to have people who would attend as spectators but would run their car if we were low on numbers on the morning. :)

Fair point. I think they have manged in the past by juggling the running order a bit but some flexibility can only be a good thing

I'm going to have to pull out of this, my car is due an MOT and service not to mention a cambelt and water pump change so a RR day is the last thing I can afford :'(

No worries mate - have been there myself....a whole buncha times! :giggle:

Thanks for being up-front about it and freeing up your place for someone else :thumbup:

Pity though, I was hoping to meet you there

Would be a good idea to have people who would attend as spectators but would run their car if we were low on numbers on the morning. :)

should be coming as a spectator! If the numbers need to be made up I will put my name down as a reserve.

Don't think I can wait to apply my new Shark map before this, so will only need one session with the Octavia (which is a Mk1 btw), so will relinquish one of my slots to someone who wants it.

Also, if the MX-5 is going to be only RWD runner, then don't worry about resetting the dyno for it. Looks like it might be a hassle to get it down there anyway, so happy to forfeit that run too if someone wants it.

Edited - please delete! I won't make it as I am going to see Paramore at The O2 that day! Doh! Sorry!!

Edited by SCVRS