How old are you?

chrispyvrs

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 38, had the VRS 3 years now and love it in standard form and my now modified form.

The insurance is only £560 after telling all modifications (you have to) so am really liking the age thing for that, but I don't actually see many others my age (around the 40 mark) driving the VRS. They are as this thread shows, either in 20's or are 60+. Don't get it myself.

I used to get stick about owning a Skoda, but like others my mates soon shut up after i either left them behind on the motorway or they came for a ride.

However I do fel the build qulity is not as good as some other cars, but I really am not going to complain about it as I did only pay £13k bran new for it (just under) where as my mates have all spent £16k plus for equivelant sporty cars. £3k well saved for the day I modified it. he he he

enjoy all and keep on driving those VRS's.

I can't believe how young some of you lucky ba$tards are...

I suppose I'm one of the older furby drivers at 37 *sigh*

On the bright side though...

Mrs Grr is only 27 hehe :) I've worked it out that for about 3 months in

2013 I will be 40 years old but my missus will still be in her twenties.

Was batting well above my average the

day I met her... :yes: Back when she was 18 ;)

I was a bit concerned when this thread stated I was a bit old for the forum.. lol..

I'm only 28! (turned in August so still feel 27).. I don't like being this close to 30.. I was only just laughing at my sister for hitting the 30..

The annoying this is I can't even use the line "Insurance is cheaper though" cuz it's not :( Mines gone up... up past even what it was the year before last! Stoopid Youngens with ya Espace splitters and 3 spoke alloys! ;) hehe! I Wanna see a Fabia on 3 spokes now! :rofl:

Edited by Rob.

As i said i'm getting quotes for circa £800 - but i want to get a policy that i can declare mods on for not much of a hike. That might mean taking a policy which at first might seem like more, but will charge less for modifications. Confusing :doh: