Fabia dlr's! Finally :D

im torn

on one hand i think they look good

on the other are these the new lexus lights?

But what about the Audi wheels on other vag cars and stuff... Just different ways to add features to a car to make them more unique or add a sence of purpose to the car...

I like em! Like with all cars some can be done nicely or like you say go down the chav route... I don't like all the lexus lights about, but there's some good led examples for golfs and leons that I think look quite smart....

I ain't a chav :)

Guest BigJase88

yes i see your point, but its always going to be spoiled

the amount of crap cars i.e corsa's, astra's, clio's etc that i see with them LED strips is just atrocious, they stick em on and think there proper bo'! lol :rofl:

yes i see your point, but its always going to be spoiled

the amount of crap cars i.e corsa's, astra's, clio's etc that i see with them LED strips is just atrocious, they stick em on and think there proper bo'! lol :rofl:

Theres plenty of rubbish cars that have been put through halfords!!! people have some kind of addiction to stick as much stuff as they can on their little hatch backs...

each to their own i guess, but if you ask any person who isn't a car geek.... it will be a chav car what ever car you've got and done up! I promis you that! :dull:

Guest BigJase88

Oh i know that for sure....

me and a friend were sussing out where to put his map sensor on his new fmic on his ibiza fr

when a cop van turns up....

so lads (acting cool) which one's fastest then.....

pee off mate... they both do 70mph

Oh i know that for sure....

me and a friend were sussing out where to put his map sensor on his new fmic on his ibiza fr

when a cop van turns up....

so lads (acting cool) which one's fastest then.....

pee off mate... they both do 70mph

one followed me all the way back to my drive way once...just wanted to see that i was insured and it was my car... errr.... you have a computer system for that mate...fools!!!

I want some mk 2 fabia vRS led fogs next! :p

I like them :thumbup:

Would get some for sure if I had the cash

Found these from body-kit.co.uk:

Manufacturer: AutoArt Styling

UK Delivery Time: Normally 1-3 Business Days

Black DRL Headlights to fit: Skoda Fabia (1999-2007)

Motors for electric height adjustment are included with these lights

LED DRLs are prewired. They are not user-replaceable.

These lights are only legal for use in countries that drive on the left hand side of the road

For safety reasons headlights should be fitted and adjusted by a professional

edit: Due to being as thick as ****

Edited by polocoupe

These lights are only legal for use in countries that drive on the left hand side of the road

Are you sure yours are rhd? If so who makes them?

Er......

These are growing on me... I've never really been a fan of non-oem lights, not since the days of Mk2 Astras and Sapphire Cosworths anyway, when they were proper quad lamp conversions... but that was in my mis spent Max Power Youth (Oh Project Thunder.. you were so big, stupid and yellow)

anyways.. yup, I like these.. I'm actually really fond of the way that they kinda give the same shape as the Superbs lights? Anyone see that?

Do the DRL's come on as/with the side lights then?

Edited by Rob.

one followed me all the way back to my drive way once...just wanted to see that i was insured and it was my car... errr.... you have a computer system for that mate...fools!!!

The computer can tell them who the registered keeper of car is, who is insured to drive the car and where the registered keeper lives. It cannot tell them who is actually driving it. Yet.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Skoda-Fabia-DRL-ANGLE-EYE-HEADLAMPS-HEADLIGHT-LAMP-VRS-/220653740875?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item335ffce34b

Dear onlineautocomponents_co_uk' date='

Hi, can you please confirm that the Skoda Fabia DRL headlamps you have for sale are suitable for a RHD car and that they will pass an MOT?

Thanks

[/Quote']

Dear xxxxx' date='

Yes they are and yes they will! thanks

- onlineautocomponents_co_uk

[/Quote']

I'm not sure who makes them to be fair! The box is just gloss black with where it's made!

I did see the superb style to the lights aswell :) it's like a mini mk1.3 facelift on the fabia :)

Dont!!! Total blonde moment..................if fact I've just gone bright red over how dumb that comment was!

Must engage brain into gear next time!

Ahhh I just clicked! :-p

• 4 years later...

Hi all,

I know this is an old thread, but I'm seriously thinking about getting a set of these.

Do the LED drl strips get hooked up to the side-light function? My concern is that running with the lights on at night would be too bright with the LED strips as well. I think Audis switch off the LEDs at night - am I right?

DRLs kits should come with a light sensor IMHO. They should be on only by day. You don't really want them on after the sun wents down. First of all, you might forget to use the light switch since they do really are pretty bright. Secondly, white drls + standard halogen lights don't look that good. Third, but not last, I'm pretty much annoyed by incoming traffic using drls in the night. There are just too many bright leds. Maybe it is just me though..

• 1 year later...