Official Briskoda Fabia II vRS Register

ChrisRs

Date of registration: April 2012

Colour: Black Magic with black pack

Options fitted: Black alloys, Bluetooth, rear parking sensors

I pick up my new ( Green/ Black )Fabia vRS about the 26th of July. It has all the extras apart from the sunroof. At present I drive an Octavia ( 59) diesel standard gear shift. Ive never driven an automatic before, any tips? also is it easy to pair up my HTC mobile to the cars bluetooth. Does the car come with a phone holder? I'll post some pics when she arrives.

I pick up my new ( Green/ Black )Fabia vRS about the 26th of July. It has all the extras apart from the sunroof. At present I drive an Octavia ( 59) diesel standard gear shift. Ive never driven an automatic before, any tips? also is it easy to pair up my HTC mobile to the cars bluetooth. Does the car come with a phone holder? I'll post some pics when she arrives.

Yes, it's pretty easy, just turn bluetooth on on your phone, the car will detect it then enter the PIN number it prompts you to.

• 2 weeks later...

1. I picked up my new vRS TSI last week. I went from an Octavis 59 vRS Diesel to the wee Fabby. Wasnt sure at the time if would be a good move or not. Afraid to say that I think it was a bad move. The build quality difference of the cars seems pretty big. The fabby squeeks and groans a lot. Ive done 500 Mls and the squeeking from the dash is driving me nuts and when the car is parked it groans away when someone is getting in or out of the car , could be the handbrake. . I did own a mark 1 vRS Fabby and would say its a better car than this one. The engine and gearbox on the TSI are superb and this I would say is its only redeeming factor.
  2. I will take it back to the dealer and see if they can cure the squeeky dash etc. But I wont hold my breath. Any one else had any problems with a new vRS ?

honestly depends what you want....

my glovebox squeeks like hell, but it doesn't bother me in the least when I'm leaving an octy vRS diesel behind me in a cloud of dust up my fave road (ask captain scarlett ;), he has one! )as I have a mad manic grin on my face that just gives me pure joy every time I go out in the car for a blast.... cant stop smiling, best car to drive I have yet owned.... thats why i bought it... the noise, the gearbox, pinging the gears down into a corner, bouncing it off 7k....... and yet at the same time getting 56.8 mpg on the way to work today..... I love it. (I however havent had oil usage and misfire problems like some...)

If I wanted a grown up better built car for a family that would be both economical and still sporty.., quiet when I grow old and put my slippers on ;) I may go for an octy vRS diesel...... (but by then i may be in a soft superb.....)

horses for courses ;)

stick with it a bit... make a point of taking it for a good blast down some of your favorite roads... keep playing with the DSG in manual (paddles) mode..... see if the dealer can cure some rattles...

you may learn to love it ;)

• 2 weeks later...

@slow-hero

Mine has a fair few rattles too (glove box and door internals) and quite a lot of road noise. Quite a stark contrast from the 3 series BMW I had before. But I think you get a lot of car for your money with the VRS. It's pretty economical, practical and above all it's an absolute hoot to drive. It is by far the most fun car that I have owned. As sharkrider says "make a point of taking it for a good blast down some of your favorite roads".

Anyway, here's my details for the register:

Name: Mike

Date of registration: 15 November 2010 (bought used in June - 15K miles)

Colour: Corrida red

Options fitted: Climate Control, Cruise Control, Parking Sensors, Gigaro Chrome Alloys.

th_vrs_800.jpg

Hey all...newbie here...1st time poster short time browser. Went to by the vRS and the wife wouldn't let me get it unless I bought her the Monte so wound up with 2 cars :happy: Pics to come shortly as I have wheels/tyres going on it next week, springs etc etc.

Date of Reg: 07/12

Colour: White/Black roof/Black wheels

Options: Not sure whats std is, but it has everything (Australia Std spec?)

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Two additions to our family :rock:

Wife's Car

Date of Registration : July 2012

Colour : Rallye Green

Option : Black Roof, Black Gigaro Alloys

IMAG0017.jpg

My Car

Date of Registration : September 2012

Colour : Racing Blue

Option : Black Roof, Dark Chrome Gigaro Alloys, Cruise control

IMAG0014.jpg

Edited by Panther_uk

Official Briskoda Fabia II vRS Register

Date of registration:28/ 9/2012 62plate

Colour: Rallye green

Options fitted:

Photo(Optional) soon

Only Fabia II vRS owners please!!

New 6 miles only. Was going to be a demo

P1020264.jpgP1020258.jpg

P1020265.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

• Like 1

Date reg: July 2012

Colour: candy white, black magic roof

Extras : arm rest, Bluetooth, multifunctional steering wheel, heated mirrors, back pack, sunglasses holder.

Bargin price got it for 12k a month ago ex demo with all of 70miles on the clock that's right 70

49ABAE0F-B50C-43A6-91ED-65917E6E8B6D-6260-000009BE9A6F08C3.jpg

A0D668B2-9886-4044-8F4A-033A31FE2083-6260-000009BE8575BDBA.jpg

Oh and the heavily dubbed out arosa is mine too hehe

• 4 weeks later...