Anyone own a yellow vrs yet ?

Not seen any yellow ones around the place, I'll be honest. Brave colour at the best of times!

You still on for switching to an S3 Richard?

Not seen any yellow ones around the place, I'll be honest. Brave colour at the best of times!

You still on for switching to an S3 Richard?

I've seen a yellow one for sale on auto trader and it looks pretty nice :)

I came to my senses and decided to buy a house on a buy to let basis rather than the S3 :smirk: with the cash I had it made sense to go for a house rather than blow it on a car !

I WILL have one one day though :D

I've got one on order! :rofl:

I look forward to pics :thumbup:

I'm amazed, I was about to say mate mate has one being built as we speak but he don't come on here much, only to find he has found his way here! :D Go one the bumble bee jamo!

Matt

Tell him to get some pics up as soon as he gets it :thumbup:

Personally, IMHO, Yellow looks only good on SEATs. I'd happy have a Yellow Mk4 or Mk5 Ibiza, but wouldn't buy a brand new Skoda in Yellow.

Having said that, looking at that pic, that one isn't all Yellow. I like the black Roof and black wheels, so it's not all that bad, I'd probably buy one if I hadn't got the choice, or it was at a very good price.

I'm not a fan of the Yellow/black roof combo, personally. Too much contrast and looks as if the roof has just been dropped down onto the top of the car. Yellow stops at the top of the pillars, and the black begins...

Not a massive fan of the Mk2 styling as a whole though, so maybe I'm the wrong person to ask ;)

• 2 weeks later...

From AutoTrader :

yellowfab.jpg

yellowfab1.jpg

yellowfab2.jpg

I nearly bought that car after taking it for a tset drive but went for my red and white one instead as it had done less miles :)

Say Hello to "Barry the Bee"....

post-46639-0-67451600-1311181247_thumb.jpg

Will try to get some proper pictures later

FANTASTIC :D

It looks exactly how I thought it would and if I was to order one it would look the same as this except dark chrome wheels instead of black !