Diffenence between Miltek and Blueflame

You`ll never get much power wise from a exhaust on a diesel. It`ll give you a slightly nicer tone tho. I`v not heard many bad things about either tbh, only that the miltek is a bit pricey, however, its the only one thats a larger diameter i think. This isnt going to be a issue unless your running massive power. Dont forget jetex and scorpion also make exhausts for the fabia.

Matt

If you search on YouTube, there are a few vids showing Fabias with BlueFlame exhausts. I think there is one vid with a home made exhaust. I can't find any showing Milltek exhaust for the Fabia.

Okay so there was 2 obvious differences then lol.

Didnt realise that blueflame had gone bust. Or would another option be to have one made up with maybe just a Miltek down pipe?

haha, personally - if you're going to go all out i.e. hybrid etc etc then go for one of the proper miltek/blueflame exhausts, if you're just after a more agressive sound and a different tailpipe/look then just get a mufflerectomy :)

Same here...

My phone has a sound recorder but i'd need someone to record it if i rev it.

Perhaps we can strap our phones to the exhaust :-)

I suppose attaching a cheapy microphone to the rear and plugging it in to a laptop (or some other recording device) might work. I might see if I can get hold of a cheapo microphone and give that a go.

Guest BigJase88

Milltek looks better

probably build better too as im aware some Blueflame owners had quality issues

also milltek is 2.5" whereas i believe Blueflame is only 2.25 bore

magnex is also the smaller bore too at 2.25

Full Milltek and Hybrid here.... but I have no way of recording it. Suggestions on any cheap way?

Welcome to come and listen if you're in Norfolk though (or fancy traveling to...)

Im up for that, need some guidence on what to do to my currently standard VRS! From gorleston btw