I am a cider drinker.....

phantomlurker

I would imagine your full to the brim of the stuff at this moment in time as well?!

Can I plead the fifth amendment?!

put it this way, full enough to forget i'd made this thread til now!

cheers for the answers, keep them coming!

I likes me Zider. Stongbow Sirus is my favourite, but you can't buy it any more.

I've tried a few fruit ones and Morrisons New Season Cider with Orange is very nice. I think my favourite is Orchard Hills Fruit Cider (available at Lidl and Aldi) it's Elderflower and Apple flavour and is very refreshing. :mmm:

Oooh i'm a zider drinker... family originally from zomerzet lol

gotta say i love scrumpy but if i can't get the real thing i'll stick wie strongbow.

ahhh the afternoons sat outside the cider press in Plymouth ...........

Used to drink 'K' cider as a yoof. Very good for making the old rainbow fountain at the end of the night.

Can't touch the stuff now.

Used to drink 'K' cider as a yoof. Very good for making the old rainbow fountain at the end of the night.

Can't touch the stuff now.

Addlestones , cloudy cirer , active yeast , boutifull , not in many shops try Waitross

Like mrselvis, i'm a Somerset person originally. My own personal rule of thumb is that if it comes from a pub or supermarket, its not "real" cider. It's got to have bits floating in it.......none of this filtered, pasteurised stuff! :rofl:

Most of the Cyders I pick up from the WSM meets are the ones I like,

West Croft Medium or Dry ( I would geuss Colin will be along to stick a vote in for that one soon)

or

Perry's Vintage Medium/Dry (used that for the wedding)

Finally Apples distilled into Brandy from Burrow Hill is very nice as well ;)

:rofl:

Aren't all ciders 'fruit'? :giggle:

Strangely last night I had some Apple Cider, which I thought was cider anyway.

However there is a difference between Pear Cider and Perry. I think Pear Cider is made from apples and pears and Perry only from pears.