Yeti spotting - result!

Rob666

Saw a dark coloured one in morrisons car park in Livingston the other day. Not sure what exactly colour as it was late afternoon and therefore pretty dark but it did have chromed wing mirror covers audi style.

:unsure:

Sent from my motorola xoom using tapatalk

Moscovado spotted 12pm ish today leaving the Wightlink ferry St Cecilia at IOW Ferryport in Portsmouth. :yes:

white Yeti spotted by the establishment tonight, sorry to say I was knocking on a bit and I am now £60 lighter :'( Own fault I suppose

Oops; tut tut. :'(

I don't suppose the 'establishment' were in an Octavia vRS, were they? ;)

I have noticed that a 61 plate blue metallic TDI 4x4 Yeti has taken up residence at a house in Station Road Whittlesey- a couple of miles up the road from me - nice to see another Fenland Yeti.

Also saw a Corrida Red Yeti parked on the A1 at Wansford (Haycock hotel) last holiday Monday. Perhaps they are starting to get a bit more common in this part of the world.

Off to Wales next weekend - winter tyres are on in case the weather cools down a bit.

Pete

Was in South Wales over Christmas and New Year visited Usk on a couple of occasions to see friends. On both occasions there was a Cappuccino SE parked outside the church, also spotted a Cappuccino Elegance in Monmouth on 23rd.

Picked my Yeti up from the Dealer's on Wednesday, drove to my local Sainsbury's to fill up, left petrol station with another 61 plate in Muscovado right behind me, we waved like schoolkids. :rofl:

Picked my Yeti up from the Dealer's on Wednesday, drove to my local Sainsbury's to fill up, left petrol station with another 61 plate in Muscovado right behind me, we waved like schoolkids. :rofl:

It does get most of us like that!

Followed another Monster a few cars back last night, almost got behind it but they turned off the A166 at Bishop Wilton. Think I caught part of the reg D*11*** to dark for the colour or trim.

Anyone here; I know there's one or two fellow forum members are from the East Riding, albeit that reg is from the other side of the country and also occasionally seen on SUK stock. Mind I'm running a south west London reg :giggle:

TP

I saw a Candy White (snap) driving in opposite direct to me today in Wimbledon. We waved to each other. Interesting plate. Looked like Aerofurbs. (similar number plate if not the same :lol:) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw a Candy White (snap) driving in opposite direct to me today in Wimbledon. We waved to each other. Interesting plate. Looked like Aerofurbs. (similar number plate if not the same :lol:) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I saw you too ;) ;)

Moments later I pulled up behind the Muscovado one at some traffic lights, waving and flashing drew no response - maybe they thought I was you having turned around :rofl: :rofl:

And I saw you too ;) ;)

Moments later I pulled up behind the Muscovado one at some traffic lights, waving and flashing drew no response - maybe they thought I was you having turned around :rofl: :rofl:

I thought it was somebody on here. Quite an unusual number plate, which is why I thought it might have been Aerofurb.

Good to see you. You based around the area?

DaveHutch...

Was that your tangerine yeti parked in the Watford town hall car park this afternoon?

No, not mine. We were up in Ludlow, Shropshire on the 28th. I know there is another one around here somewhere though. If only my map was up to date I could tell you who ;)

Wonder if I'll spot anybody overnight? Leaving home at 9.00pm to drive to Gatwick for 3.00am to check in for a flight to the Alps. M62 - M1 - M25 - M23.

Wonder if I'll spot anybody overnight? Leaving home at 9.00pm to drive to Gatwick for 3.00am to check in for a flight to the Alps. M62 - M1 - M25 - M23.

More chance of seeing a Monster when you get there than in the UK; spotted more Yeti's during a weeks stay in Austria (July) than I have in the UK since launch in 09 :D

That's if they don't get a winters snowfall in a weekend again :rofl:

Enjoy your hols,

TP

More chance of seeing a Monster when you get there than in the UK; spotted more Yeti's during a weeks stay in Austria (July) than I have in the UK since launch in 09 :D

That's if they don't get a winters snowfall in a weekend again :rofl:

Enjoy your hols,

TP

Mmm, French Alps, not Austrian, and I think they're scarcer there than here. Cheers all - back soon!